• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Uh Oh, (Update post 48) Cleaning up the safe and the wife came in!

My wife thought FourSeasons was a restaurant and I was taking clients out lunch. When she learned it was a gun shop and I was not reimbursed through work, she not pleased with me. I told her I never lied about it because she never asked. Two months later she asked for diamond earrings for her birthday. I was hard pressed to argue... she got the earrings.

Four Seasons is actually a great restaurant. Fun place too. They have those huge round tables that the higher center level rotates so you can steal food from other people. What, that's not what its for?

http://www.yelp.com/biz/four-seasons-restaurant-providence

Did you feel ill at all after lunch or did the chicken parm have a funny taste to it? Just in case it is a set up. Good luck your replacement Tyrone. LOL

Last edited:
My knucklehead son decided to clean my safe one day. He took all the rifles out of the safe and put them on display, mostly I think to impress his buddy (yes, he had a license...). My wife walks by and sees all these toys spread about. JFC did I catch hell.

You're a lucky man!

Thought I was in big trouble but she surprised me and said "It's awful crowded in there, don't you think you need a bigger safe"!!! She was not as enthusiastic when I opened the second safe that is also awfully crowded. But did suggest we get one big safe that could hold everything. oh, and she surprised me because she came in to tell me she made Chicken Parm for lunch. I'm heading out to play the lottery now, because this has to be a sign of good luck or the coming apocalypse!
I made the wife go in mine which I believe is very light compared to where I want it to be and she just said "really" and I said what, she said you know with a big grin.

BTW, chicken parm is my favorite food/meal. Did you win the lottery?

So, some new intel.

She went to MFS a few months ago for her CCW classes but never submitted the paperwork, she submitted the application this week and seems to think she will be able to use my safe to store her toys once she gets licensed! [smile]

And not sure if this was part of her generosity, but she also made plans for us to go to Italy and Ireland this summer with my sister in law and my brother.

And no I did not win the lottery last night but did win it 32 years ago!

She does have a Coach collection, but is not much on shoes.

Yes, she is hot.

This is a win, on so many different levels.

" Oh, you don't like carrying that new 1911 I got you? OK, try a new Glock 43." I will keep the 1911 if I have to"

And my all time favorite thing about the wife having her LTC? " Honey! I picked you up some new socks and underwear at Walmart and they had 45 on sale so I grabbed 500 rounds."

So, some new intel.

She went to MFS a few months ago for her CCW classes but never submitted the paperwork, she submitted the application this week and seems to think she will be able to use my safe to store her toys once she gets licensed! [smile]

And not sure if this was part of her generosity, but she also made plans for us to go to Italy and Ireland this summer with my sister in law and my brother.

And no I did not win the lottery last night but did win it 32 years ago!

She does have a Coach collection, but is not much on shoes.

Yes, she is hot.

This post if full of awesome.

My gf just saw my safe according to her I have 3000 guns, perhaps a slight exaggeration. She wants to get her Ltc but her ex husband is the chief of police and the LO of her town!

I smell a set up.....

When my wife is being really REALLY nice to me, I can virtually guarantee that my Sicilian mother-in-law called to ask if she can come up on Friday and stay for the weekend.
And, since Mom hasn't had a drivers license for over 20 years, "Can you go pick my mom up Friday, honey?" (then drive her back home Sunday evening also, of course)....
gunhead_485_62_l.jpeg

My gf just saw my safe according to her I have 3000 guns, perhaps a slight exaggeration. She wants to get her Ltc but her ex husband is the chief of police and the LO of her town!
This should not stop her in any way shape or form. Such a position does not allow for bringing personal issues into the mix. That would be a pretty profound breach of his responsibilities and her rights and I am sure he knows that.

Back
Top Bottom