• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Uh oh, they've discovered Slidefire stocks

Funny thing is I can do the same thing with a piece of string lol.

Wow, 900 rounds per minute. If used with those 900 round mags we also need to ban.

That's fairly impressive... given that my m249 fires 800 a minute, and it's belt-fed and designed to shoot full auto. I need to get me an AR that shoots that fast!

So, when was the last time one of those was used in a crime? I figured with all of the retards posting about them all over youtube that it wouldn't be long before they listed those. I kind of wish I had kept mine "just because", but depending on how the law is written, it could render them a worthless piece of plastic that could get you felony charges. Then again, it's getting so ridiculous that I'm on Boris' page these days and don't really GAF!

- - - Updated - - -

That's fairly impressive... given that my m249 fires 800 a minute, and it's belt-fed and designed to shoot full auto. I need to get me an AR that shoots that fast!

Yep, and to think you could have had a much faster cyclic rate only spending $300! Boy, you got hosed![laugh]

900 rounds a minute? must be a typo, should say 9000 rounds a minute!

BTW, apparently nobody told that dweeb that it is dangerous to fire at a lake surface. The ricochete can kill someone far beyond the lake in the trees.

At least it's in the Crime section of their rag. Was the Not-A-Crime section full?

That was the first thing that came to my mind too - when I went to the link.

Reminds me of that Movie with Mel Gibson playing a MA cop in it; "Everything is illegal ..... in Massachusetts". Looks like the Libs now want that to apply to the entire US.

Last edited:
To be honest, I am surprised it has lasted this long. The atkins stock for the 10/22 was reversed in under a year or something. I guess they got tired of getting letters from people asking if it was legal, and just made it illegal.

That was the first thing that came to my mind too - when I went to the link.

Reminds me of that Movie with Mel Gibson playing a MA cop in it; "Everything is illegal ..... in Massachusetts". Looks like the Libs now want that to apply to the entire US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Though my thoughts on gun control are evolving and subject to change, I’m still generally against it. But I also think that we need to have as much good information as possible about the guns in our midst, both about what they do and what they can be made to do.

at least the article ends well, I think. The libs really do need to know more about what the guns do.

I emailed them, and will call them once they are open. Expect a group buy feeler soon if I can get them on board. I might need someone else to run it considering I have my hands full with QD. It's not a panic buy, more like a "I don't want to pay jacked up prices in 6 months" buy.

GD it!!
I was just telling someone on here last week to stop mentioning them because some anti was going to find out about them and try to ban them....

I don't give a rats ass about a slide fire adapter. Fire suppression and target neutralization are two different things. Slide fire is silly toy. Get upset about it. Outlaw it. Who cares. It serves no practical purpose in the defense of the Republic. Piss off 60 rounds while I hide under a rock and when you reload I pop up and take one well aimed shot with my Norinco M14S. We don't have access to legitimate belt-fed M60's or the like anyways so what's to point. Yeah, yeah, its another attack on our freedoms. Frankly, if all they took was the slidfire BS we'd be in very good shape.

What a coincidence just last night I was thinking that one of my next builds should include a bump-fire stock. I haven't bought one yet but I'll be in if there is a group buy.

Back
Top Bottom