• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ugly Road Rage Incident in Brockton

people are crazy insane lately, it is just plain dangerous out there. count to 10 and just keep going on your way when you meet a crazy.

They don’t think like you. Stop making sense that smooth brain cry baby goons cannot understand.

You avoid it by getting the f*** outta shitholes.

I do get annoyed with ASP videos when they suggest apologies or pepper spray. I’ve been in that situation enough times to know this was past that point.

The problem is that there are azzholes everywhere, in every town. I'm sure there's a higher concentration in towns where life is fast and cheap, but I'm never surprised, well too surprised anyway, of the azzholish and stupid behavior of drivers all over this country.

And somebody mentioned potholes. OMG, not to be a whiny bitch or anything, but please let me be a whiny bitch. I live in Lexington, a well to do town, where the superintendent of schools makes $275K, and the average teacher makes $100K, and there are more bureaucrats in the town, like DEI nazis and such, yet they never fix the roads of holes you could film the next episode La Brea in.

As Hunter Thompson would say, "PIG FUQUERS!!"

Much better to let them do whatever and avoid having to explain to a cop in mass
Get a dashcam for legal and submit some for americas dumbest drivers

I don't even question it anymore. I just assume there is a dickhead somewhere close by waiting to impart on me some twisted logic. What I have noticed though is an acute increase in such antics since the restrictions of covid have been lifted and more people had gotten back on the road. Though I'm not an M.D., I attribute it to one of two things and/or perhaps a combination of both. First is that the shots they got had brain worms in them that affected the frontal lobes or two, they spent their new found time on video games like Mario Karts and Grand Theft Auto and believed them to be instruction manuals. Self-entitlement also plays well into it but that's more a developed personality trait.

I wonder if the fine youts in the walnut av. Brockton beaten of 2 gentlemen are back out on the streets since it happened 5 months ago

Pretty sure John C has a purple belt in BJJ and Krav II certified. I think in most of his videos he's right. Even when he sometimes says that you should try to retreat and that wasn't possible. I think the reminder that running away is better is always welcome. But, I subscribe to that fighting style. Poke in the eye, throw a smoke bomb, climb the outside of a parking garage, hop on a motorcycle, and peace out of there GTA 5 style.

John Correia. :rolleyes:

He’s watched some videos and now thinks he is an “expert”. The only thing he is an expert on is finding the nearest donut shop. The guy is a walking heart attack with delusions of adequacy.

Some years back, I attended a software training class. The instructor had been an on-air engineer for the BBC. I asked him why he changed careers. He replied, “because every newsreader that I ever worked with was a terrible person”. That, in my opinion, describes John Correia. He is a newsreader and his internet fame has gone to his head. The guy is the very definition of arrogance.

As for the video, Brockton gonna Brockton.

I mean let's be honest though 90 percent of these people (youtube gun people or even old school types like mas ayoob) nearly all of them are basically huffing their own farts through a gas mask connected directly to their anus. Whenever somebody asked me what I think of so and so I just tell them if you want my opinion try to check multiple sources and form your own opinions. You will learn more that way vs listening to one guy whose whole spiel is a hot take or something.

He swerved into my lane to go around a postal truck at a mail box instead of waiting until it was safe.
This shit right here blows my mind as I experience it almost daily. The sheer number of idiots that think it’s ok to take up half of your lane with you in it because something is blocking theirs.

What I have noticed though is an acute increase in such antics since the restrictions of covid have been lifted and more people had gotten back on the road.
Also everybody is high as a friggin kite on the road nowadays. Pull up to any intersection and all you smell is weed.

I don’t like pretentious arrogant a**h***s. Sorry.
On the same token I think its possible to still learn things from these people sometimes, if taken with a grain of salt. Like as an example, years ago I went to a small cigar event where this guy who "has a reputation" for being arrogant was speaking. At one point he was probably one of the best blenders of tobacco in the industry.
I learned more about the industry in an hour from that ahole then from everybody else combined. He put a lot of concepts on the table. And the more I fact check everything that he said in that hour or so the more it turned out to be true every time.... would I want to hang out with the guy? No.... but he put out some serious facts.

This shit right here blows my mind as I experience it almost daily. The sheer number of idiots that think it’s ok to take up half of your lane with you in it because something is blocking theirs.

Also everybody is high as a friggin kite on the road nowadays. Pull up to any intersection and all you smell is weed.

They don't believe shit. We're conditioned after 50 years of video games to swerve to avoid. Stop??? That doesn't register into our brains first. SWERVE registers first. Watch a few Dashcam channels on YT and you'll see. No one stops. They swerve. It's instinct.

They don't believe shit. We're conditioned after 50 years of video games to swerve to avoid. Stop??? That doesn't register into our brains first. SWERVE registers first. Watch a few Dashcam channels on YT and you'll see. No one stops. They swerve. It's instinct.
I’ll call it entitlement. I don’t cross to the other side for anything until it’s safe to do so. The people who do don’t do it out of instinct. They do it because “F you I’m in a hurry you don’t matter move over and let me through.”

They were swerving on Prospect St well before there was an Atari in every other household.

Boomer comment of the year.

True. It definitely affects "judgement". They don't look over their shoulder before changing lanes.

I always try to keep an eye out, so if you have to move suddenly, you can know what is there. A few close calls have kept me doing this.

Not talking about you. I’m criticizing John Correia.
Who IS this guy? Like 3 or 4 times mentioned here now.

SWERVE registers first. Watch a few Dashcam channels on YT and you'll see. No one stops. They swerve. It's instinct.
They're high.

I’ll call it entitlement. I don’t cross to the other side for anything until it’s safe to do so. The people who do don’t do it out of instinct. They do it because “F you I’m in a hurry you don’t matter move over and let me through.”
They're high. (or stupid)

The video should have been on the Kruger park video channel. That’s the park with all the animals confined to an area and they attack each other all day and night. It’s awesome.

Back
Top Bottom