• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ugly Road Rage Incident in Brockton

Only charged that guy with A&B, not attempted murder? What a joke. Subhuman trash.
people are crazy insane lately, it is just plain dangerous out there. count to 10 and just keep going on your way when you meet a crazy.

John Correia. :rolleyes:

He’s watched some videos and now thinks he is an “expert”. The only thing he is an expert on is finding the nearest donut shop. The guy is a walking heart attack with delusions of adequacy.

Some years back, I attended a software training class. The instructor had been an on-air engineer for the BBC. I asked him why he changed careers. He replied, “because every newsreader that I ever worked with was a terrible person”. That, in my opinion, describes John Correia. He is a newsreader and his internet fame has gone to his head. The guy is the very definition of arrogance.

As for the video, Brockton gonna Brockton.

I did some serious reflecting the last year and decided to not let idiots on the road get to me anymore. I do more driving than most and experience just about every type of idiot on the road that exist.

Not worth it.

honestly, if you drive enough, basically, eventually, just become numb to anything that isn’t like liable to kill you. I stopped stewing on bad drivers a long time ago. The potholes in this state bother me more.

I did some serious reflecting the last year and decided to not let idiots on the road get to me anymore. I do more driving than most and experience just about every type of idiot on the road that exist.

Not worth it.
It is literally NEVER worth it. Too much to lose.

John mentioned in his video that even Massachusetts is shall issue post Bruen.
Does that mean that you can't be refused a LTC for being unsuitable?

For everyone saying avoid the road rage incidents, according to the video the guy came back w friends and found the victims in the same neighborhood. Can only avoid so much when they show up at your house.

Did the incident happen close to where the guy lived?

Reason 2563 to avoid shit hole cities.
I had a very similar situation happen to me years back. Summer time driving down the street with my son who was a baby at the time in the back and a dude swerved into my lane and clipped my mirror. My window was down and the Mirror from my truck got ripped off and bounced around inside my truck like a pinball. My arm and face got sprayed with broken glass and only my sunglasses saved my eye. $150 pair of oakleys ruined.

My arm and face were bleeding pretty good as I got the full blast of glass from two mirrors colliding at a combined speed of about 50 mph.
My son was fine but the mirror landed in his lap when it came to rest. Yes I checked on him first before anything else happened

The dude kept driving like nothing happend so I whipped a u turn and chased him down (yeah not smart I know.) to at least get his plate #. he pulled right over and wasn’t confrontational about it. Cop showed up and didn’t even cite the kid.

I was angry but violence wasn’t my objective. Had he not stopped I would have got the plate and called it in. Had he been stupid enough to jump out and get chesty, it may well have ended badly for both of us.

I’m not a road rage guy by any means. I think it was just the shock of the whole thing and the audacity of him driving off like it was nothing.

I had a very similar situation happen to me years back. Summer time driving down the street with my son who was a baby at the time in the back and a dude swerved into my lane and clipped my mirror. My window was down and the Mirror from my truck got ripped off and bounced around inside my truck like a pinball. My arm and face got sprayed with broken glass and only my sunglasses saved my eye. $150 pair of oakleys ruined.

My arm and face were bleeding pretty good as I got the full blast of glass from two mirrors colliding at a combined speed of about 50 mph.
My son was fine but the mirror landed in his lap when it came to rest. Yes I checked on him first before anything else happened

The dude kept driving like nothing happend so I whipped a u turn and chased him down (yeah not smart I know.) to at least get his plate #. he pulled right over and wasn’t confrontational about it. Cop showed up and didn’t even cite the kid.

I was angry but violence wasn’t my objective. Had he not stopped I would have got the plate and called it in. Had he been stupid enough to jump out and get chesty, it may well have ended badly for both of us.

I’m not a road rage guy by any means. I think it was just the shock of the whole thing and the audacity of him driving off like it was nothing.

I've witnessed scrapey minor collisions like that where both the bg and the victim were seemingly unaware that it just happened..... like "two zombies passing in the night"

I've witnessed scrapey minor collisions like that where both the bg and the victim were seemingly unaware that it just happened..... like "two zombies passing in the night"
He had those big towing mirrors and it was still attached but the glass was gone. He had to know he hit me.

what was the cop's excuse for doing shit?

what was the cop's excuse for doing shit?
I did t really try to press the issue. The kid did pull right over when he realized I was behind him. He claimed “I thought you kept going” but whatever. I just wanted to get his insurance info. It’s a small town also and he was driving his bosses truck. I think the cop might have known the kids boss.

He swerved into my lane to go around a postal truck at a mail box instead of waiting until it was safe. He was young, it wasn’t his truck and the size of the tow mirrors probably threw him off. Once I calmed down I figured it wasn’t worth him getting charged with something over. At least he is working for a living.

Brockton gonna Brockton.
We live in northern NH. Our first day here, my wife and I met a young man and commented to each other that he and our daughter should meet.

Without our assistance, they did, and they got married.

He was born in Brockton (as were his parents), but moved up to Coös when he was 14.

At their wedding (on his parents' back deck), a landscaper crashed into our parked van, and shoved it in my new son-in-law's brother's SUV, totaling both vehicles.

I was probably the only one there armed, and I was calm. Daughter's new FIL went Full Brockton, raging, arm-waving... and his only damage was some scuffed grass on his front lawn.

I wasn't happy about the situation, but I really didn't want to have to save one a**h*** from another.

The oddest thing I saw on a two lane road. It was dark and two pickup trucks passed each in front of me. They clipped mirrors. Sending plastic and glass everywhere. I pull over, only to see both of them just keep driving. I chuckled to myself and started driving again. It was maybe 11pm, so maybe they both had a little to drink and didn't want any trouble with LEO.

I try to just let crap go. Here in Epping you have 125 that goes from two lanes to one in way too many locations. Sometimes, I get fed up. The last time about a month ago. I am in the inner lane at the light. I see in the right mirror a black F150 running up the right lane. A line of 10 cars he has to pass to get to me. Plenty spaces for him to merge. Nope. Here is comes when the light turns green. Here he comes pulls up to about a couple feet in front of me and starts coming over trying to push me over to me him in. He came within inches. He finally faded back just before the little ditch. Then, of course. The riding my ass bit. I ended up pulling into Lowes. He followed. I park near the entrance. He parks at the exit side. I go in and wait. He goes in the exit. I was kinda let down. I left seeing that was not where I was going. Grabbed a pic of his truck plate. Just for my records. You never know if you will run into someone again.

I didn't change the way I was driving. No braking checking. No swerving. Just tired of the crap at the time. And I hate bullies

John Correia. :rolleyes:

He’s watched some videos and now thinks he is an “expert”. The only thing he is an expert on is finding the nearest donut shop. The guy is a walking heart attack with delusions of adequacy.

Some years back, I attended a software training class. The instructor had been an on-air engineer for the BBC. I asked him why he changed careers. He replied, “because every newsreader that I ever worked with was a terrible person”. That, in my opinion, describes John Correia. He is a newsreader and his internet fame has gone to his head. The guy is the very definition of arrogance.

As for the video, Brockton gonna Brockton.
What’s wrong with you?

For everyone saying avoid the road rage incidents, according to the video the guy came back w friends and found the victims in the same neighborhood. Can only avoid so much when they show up at your house.
You avoid it by getting the f*** outta shitholes.

I do get annoyed with ASP videos when they suggest apologies or pepper spray. I’ve been in that situation enough times to know this was past that point.

You avoid it by getting the f*** outta shitholes.

I do get annoyed with ASP videos when they suggest apologies or pepper spray. I’ve been in that situation enough times to know this was past that point.
I quit carrying OC with the gun when I moved to NC.. Goodluckamerica (youtube) made that point. Now the only time I carry OC is hardly never... I'm not going to do a checked bag for OC when I fly to Massachusetts... and mess with the OC can Pressure (its not like I can test it) and in Massachusetts I can't just buy OC in Walmart..

OC is probably the most feel good weapon a civilian can carry.. Better then nothing.. but its almost as bad as carrying a taser. I just carry my gun everywhere but MA, CT, RI, NY, NJ, MD. I also try to get my family to come down here or meet them in PA for a car show.. Of course I'll still go visit Massachusetts

Back
Top Bottom