UFC Early Predictions

Laura

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going with Tito all the way. He's younger, stronger, and more in control. Anyone else?

SKS Ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Shamrock because after all we'll need something for fight #3, and yes I'm leaning towards UFC's main event fights being scripted.[laugh]

M1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Shamrock's been rocked twice in a row by Tito. I predict an early victory for Tito. Shamrock's done, but he's too arrogant to admit that his time has come and gone.

Laura

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm amazed people even think Shamrock's capable of a win. Isn't he 42? Damn...even Hopkins retired at 41 was it? Not to mention, Hopkins was in far better shape than Shamrock in my opinion. I think the guy's just too old to pull it off and given how badly he was beaten the last time, that should be the tip off.

SKS Ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Laura said:
I'm amazed people even think Shamrock's capable of a win. Isn't he 42? Damn...even Hopkins retired at 41 was it? Not to mention, Hopkins was in far better shape than Shamrock in my opinion. I think the guy's just too old to pull it off and given how badly he was beaten the last time, that should be the tip off.
If indeed the UFC is trully legit, I'd say Shamrock still has a decent shot at a win. Ortiz isn't beyond a mistake and thats all a veteran fighter needs on a younger opponent to score a tap out. All those shots to the head couldn't have scrambled Shamrock's brains that bad that he didn't learn from his mistakes before. Don't forget these guys train constantly, they're in much better shape than most boxers.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think it will be a decent fight. All the hatred can be a negative for the fighters though. Many times that fighters want to destroy their opponents they become overly aggressive and that is where the mistakes happen and the opponent gets the better of the two. That being said my money is on Tito. I don't think he will necessarily destroy Ken again but he will prob. come out on top.

As for Silvia and Arlovski I think Arlovski will win this fight again. Silvia got pretty lucky in their last fight. Not taking anything away from Silvia because he has improved 10 fold in the past year but Arlovski is the better fighter. I think the UFC knows this and wants Arlovski as the Heavy Weight champion. I believe this is why they are fighting so soon after fighting. Look at Lidell he doesn't fight nearly as much as some of the other fighters.

Pete

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 Pete

Ken seems to have way too much anger built up for Tito. He acts like this is his chance for revenge. Tito sees it as just another fight, with the benefit that its Ken hes fighting. Will this be Ken's last fight? I don't think he could take having his last fight being beaten by Tito, again.

I wan't to see Josh Hughes learn to grapple. In the last fight he could have ended it much faster than he did. He just won't put holds on anyone, though there is quite abit of enjoyment watching him pound away and shrug off 90% of the hits like a tank.

Top Bottom