• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

U.S. Park Police - Uh Oh, Where did the Guns Go?

beaker

NES Member
Apparently the U.S. Park Police have some 'splaining to do...

They don't know how to dispose of the some of ones that are left, any ideas? [smile]

The U.S. Park Police, the law enforcement agency responsible for safeguarding the National Mall and critical American landmarks, has lost track of a large supply of handguns, rifles and shotguns, according to a harshly critical report issued Thursday.

Inspector General Finds Park Police Lost Track of Weapons | NBC4 Washington

don't worry. the administration never loses guns permanently. they'll turn up... at the border... in the hands of.... oh nevermind.

I'm sure those employees must have a serious collection of guns and all the free ammo...I wonder if they are hiring?

On that link they call them service weapons. On another I had read earlier they were called semi auto firearms. How come what we have are called assault rifles? What makes ours so different?

Greg

Probably already on their way to Syria months ago, along with half the ammo that gov.org has been "buying".

Back
Top Bottom