U.S. Air Marshal Left Loaded Gun in an Airplane Bathroom

The identity of the FAMs on a flight is classified info and will not be disclosed to you.

I would start to get really worried if the gun was not a Sig .357 or .40. If it was a .40, I'd ask if I could talk to a pilot (.357 for FMSs, 40s for FFDOs the last I checked).
Or a Glock or HK. I think ICE might still authorize j-frames as a BUG, so even that could be possible.

the pilot is deputized as a federal law enforcement officer
The statists were so concerned with letting a civilian carry that they had to elevate the pilot to LEO status to keep the us/them line unblurred.

You would be arrested for interfering with a federal air marshal or a similar contrived charge. Both the marshal and the service would want to deflect. Whoever offered himself up to the authorities would get burned, even if the authorities had to make up a law to do it.

I'm surprised they didn't try to jam up the passenger who found the gun and handed it to the crew.

The statists were so concerned with letting a civilian carry that they had to elevate the pilot to LEO status to keep the us/them line unblurred.

Not elevated enough to permit them small knives, however.
Had a friend who was a pilot for United (IIRC, could have been Delta) and he was an FFDO. He figured that since he was carrying a firearm, he could keep his pocketknife - NOPE. TSA drone's explanation was the knife was prohibited while the firearm was permitted.
I know several pilots who've had "weapons" confiscated. Tell me, how does the guy with the plane keys violently take over the plane that he's driving with a pair of nail clippers?

My guess it was a dirty legal hack to force the issue of pilots being able to carry with the airlines more than anything else. By giving them badges and special training and all that bullshit, they were probably able to blow smoke up the ass of the airlines (and their insurers, blah blah blah, brass tack idiots, etc. .). "Federal law enforcement" has a better ring to it than "oh, I got a certificate to carry a gun on commercial airliners" and then still having to beg for the airline's permission to carry.

-Mike

That's the same group of weirdos that doesn't use their fly and drop their pants at the urinal like giant toddlers.

maybe I live a sheltered life, but is this a thing?

Yes. Apparently it is popular with the Millennial crowd. I think because it frees the other hand to use their cell phone.

Kidding, not kidding.

It's tough to Manspread unless you pull your pants all the way down.

"Manspread" ... is that like a "wide stance"? [devil2]

That's the same group of weirdos that doesn't use their fly and drop their pants at the urinal like giant toddlers.

I see perfectly reasonable guys at work doing that - helps with middle aged plumbing.

Ask not whether diddler/pervert weirdos can see NESers' guns from outside the stall.
(Ask whether they can see NESers' pistols).

For the win!

I know several pilots who've had "weapons" confiscated. Tell me, how does the guy with the plane keys violently take over the plane that he's driving with a pair of nail clippers?

Logic - what a concept!

"Manspread" ... is that like a "wide stance"? [devil2]

I see perfectly reasonable guys at work doing that - helps with middle aged plumbing.

For the win!

Logic - what a concept!
Hey I don't have a problem if you need to drop your drawers to take a piss old/ young/ uniform/prostate but....... That's what the stalls are for not the urinals. No one should have to see anyone else's ass during the course of the day unless it involves dollar bills and a cover charge

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom