• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

U.S. Air Marshal Left Loaded Gun in an Airplane Bathroom

“You can’t have inept people leaving weapons in a lavatory,” said Craig Sawyer, a former air marshal. “If someone with ill intent gets hold of that weapon on an aircraft, they are now armed.”

Thanks for the expert insight, former air marshal Sawyer. [laugh]

The incident happened on April 6, aboard a Delta flight from Manchester to Kennedy International Airport.

Despite the security lapse, the marshal was assigned to a flight a few days later, people familiar with the case said.

How much do you want to bet she didn't do it again?

Why don't I ever find guns laying around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think when you buy a gun it should be a common practice to inform the buyer about tactical hammockIng guns in your pants when sitting on the crapper. Or a PSA.
"Simply place your fiream into your pants while sitting so if you forget your gun youll surely rediscoved it when you pull your pants back up." It would be more usefull and a smoking PSA

I think when you buy a gun it should be a common practice to inform the buyer about tactical hammockIng guns in your pants when sitting on the crapper. Or a PSA.
"Simply place your fiream into your pants while sitting so if you forget your gun youll surely rediscoved it when you pull your pants back up." It would be more usefull and a smoking PSA

Or you could just leave your gun in the holster on your belt

Listen, we have all been there...taking an epic dump....
and when it is over you just look up at the ceiling and say "Thank you Jesus!"
And it is easy to forget the things you came in with...[rolleyes]

Have you never shit while carrying? If i do as you suggest the pistol and holster will be in the piss and shit that is on every public bathroom floor.

tumblr_m4jlgxRfz41rwjpnyo1_500.jpg

Must have been one of these. Them bathrooms are SMALL...

We should all be thankful she was just an air marshall leaving a gun in the bathroom of a plane full of people and not an old man in Cohasset with some bolt action rifles leaning up against the wall in his living room. [rolleyes]

The program accounts for about 10 percent of the T.S.A.’s budget, costing nearly $1 billion per year. Critics say it is unclear that the program has actually deterred a terrorist attack.

Short money. Good value. /sarc

I cannot figure out why so many people are adamant about fiddly****ing around with their gun while sitting on the toilet. Leaving it in the holster makes everything a lot easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you never shit while carrying? If i do as you suggest the pistol and holster will be in the piss and shit that is on every public bathroom floor.

I think you're doing it wrong. Most people don't take their pants completely off and put them on the floor - at least in public bathrooms. But don't get me wrong, I'm not judging. To each our own.

Though it might not be possible with all belt/gun/holster combinations, there are many instances in which one may carefully keep the holstered firearm on his or her belt, keep the gun/holster off the floor.

It would of been fun to break it down and lay parts all over the plane and make it an easter egg hunt. [devil2]

That's my thought. I did that to my a-hole platoon guide in Basic. He fell asleep and I learned why we had to be able to disassemble a rifle so fast. That M16 was stripped and tossed all over the place. Took him forever to find it all, and it was worth the pushups.

Though it might not be possible with all belt/gun/holster combinations, there are many instances in which one may carefully keep the holstered firearm on his or her belt, keep the gun/holster off the floor.

The really good holsters will keep the gun in place even when not pressed against your body. I never unholster in a bathroom and the gun stays off the floor.

------------------------

If I found that gun under this circumstance, I would have quietly called over a flight attendant, ID'd myself and ask her to have the FAM come over to talk with me (without telling exactly why). It might save a career and avoid terrible embarrassment and if it wasn't a LEO's gun, it would then be in the proper hands.

I cannot figure out why so many people are adamant about fiddly****ing around with their gun while sitting on the toilet. Leaving it in the holster makes everything a lot easier.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're doing it wrong. Most people don't take their pants completely off and put them on the floor - at least in public bathrooms. But don't get me wrong, I'm not judging. To each our own.
That's the same group of weirdos that doesn't use their fly and drop their pants at the urinal like giant toddlers.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

That's the same group of weirdos that doesn't use their fly and drop their pants at the urinal like giant toddlers.

maybe I live a sheltered life, but is this a thing?

Back
Top Bottom