U-Haul attack near White House

Second Brown non white, supposed white supremacist this month. FBI is getting lazy
Maybe, but we’ve already seen a bunch of black talking heads on tv calling black politicians “white supremacists” and other racial slurs out loud just because they’re on different sides of the aisle, and they get away with it all the time.

5D chess would follow up on that by letting any minorities out there who vote R that they’re not safe from the communist machine just by virtue of their skin color, and we get a Hindu white power guy as the patsy. It’s ridiculous I know but we’re already beyond any semblance of normalcy for several years now.

He planned this. For six months:

Kandula told officers that he had been planning the attack for six months and had flown to Washington from St. Louis earlier that evening, according to court documents.

Prosecutors said Kandula also told officers that he aimed to “get to the White House, seize power, and be put in charge of the nation,” and was prepared to “kill the President if that’s what I have to do and would hurt anyone that would stand in my way.”

Is this just attempted suicide by cop? Because it wasn't much of a plan otherwise...

While authorities have not provided specific details on the alleged threat, the US Park Police said the man faces the charge of threatening to kill, kidnap or inflict harm on a President, vice president or family member.

The driver also was also arrested on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, destruction of federal property and trespassing, according to the Park Police.
. . . as well as losing his deposit on the U-Haul vehicle. LOL

I think the Jan-6 people were morons, but it seems this guy was more set on taking over hte country than teh collective group on Jan 6. Justice is never meted out equally. . . or fairly.

They’re not even trying at this point. They don’t have to - half the country is already trembling with outrage reading about this.
The government started out charging him with all kinds of attacking the president shit, and that was slathered across the newspapers. Last I checked, it was down to defacing government property.

. . . as well as losing his deposit on the U-Haul vehicle. LOL

I think the Jan-6 people were morons, but it seems this guy was more set on taking over hte country than teh collective group on Jan 6. Justice is never meted out equally. . . or fairly.
Why are we punishing this guy? He sounds more cognitively there than Brandon. No joke.

FBI had become a national disgrace.
all this now progressed to the level no one ever seen before, it does not stop and only gets worse.

Surprise!

GIF by PEEKASSO

As soon as the "White Supremacist/Neo Nazi narrative collapsed this became a non story and there was no point in charging him.

Much the same as when the "white males wearing military clothing" myth was busted after the San Bernardino terror attack in 2015.

Or any time the attacker is anything other than a white male, preferably a veteran.

Why haven't see seen the Nashville shooter's manifesto yet?

I wonder if he took out the U-Haul "Safe Move" insurance to cover the damages?

The police find a cargo van that tries to ram through a fence into the grounds of the white house and immediately open the back and search it without evacuating a two block radius and calling in bomb squad robots. Pull the other one too.

okc-bombing-mo_hpEmbed_20200417-221834_2_15x16_992.jpg

The police find a cargo van that tries to ram through a fence into the grounds of the white house and immediately open the back and search it without evacuating a two block radius and calling in bomb squad robots. Pull the other one too.

View attachment 757877
I find it it almost impossible to believe he wasn't on the Secret Serv radar entering DC with a U-Haul

Back
Top Bottom