U-Haul attack near White House

I like the part when the FBI placed the Nazi Flag on the ground , nice and neat for Photo Ops.

It's very unfortunate the FBI has to do this kind of stuff. False Flags with our Tax Dollars doesn't translate to taxation for representation.

The FBI should be doing False Falgs with their own money.. not ours.

You know if that was legit the "arrestees" would be unmasked and we would see their faces.

it would be fun if a sheriff arrested them and got pissed off for being made sport of… and just released all that shit to the public, even if they were just charged with disorderly conduct….

In what f***ing ridiculous clown world do they really expect us to believe a guy named Sai Varsith Kandula is a white supremacist neo nazi that flew from Missouri, rented a UHaul at Dulles, and drove to the White House thinking he'd actually be able to jump the barrier, and infiltrate one of the most secure hard targets in the country?

This is just lazy narration at this point. The FBI glowies aren't sending their best. I bet he also screamed "this is MAGA country" too.

In what f***ing ridiculous clown world do they really expect us to believe a guy named Sai Varsith Kandula is a white supremacist neo nazi that flew from Missouri, rented a UHaul at Dulles, and drove to the White House thinking he'd actually be able to jump the barrier, and infiltrate one of the most secure hard targets in the country?

This is just lazy narration at this point. The FBI glowies aren't sending their best. I bet he also screamed "this is MAGA country" too.
the writer's strike is hitting all parts of our government pretty hard, not just on their television programs

I guess one positive aspect of this is that inflation and buying power of the dollar seems to affect false flag ops also.

Gman - "Here's $50. Go stage a terrorist act somewhere near the whitehouse."
Fedboi - "let's see, Uhaul truck $39.95, Nazi flag $9.99. Let's get a couple of Bud Lights with the change."

Last edited:
I guess one positive aspect of this is that inflation and buying power of the dollar seems to affect false flag ops also.

Gman - "Here's $50. Go stage a terrorist act somewhere near the whitehouse."
Feboi - "let's see, Uhaul truck $39.95, Nazi flag $9.99. Let's get a couple of Bud Lights with the change."
guy even went with an off brand U-Heil truck

That's what happens when they call the white supremacy hotline and only reach the call center staff.

fun video GIF

Imagine dreaming of getting a career with the corrupt FBI and on day #1 you find out you have to do X amount of False Flags & PsyOps against the amaerican tax payers each year to keep your job.
Such a pathetic life.
That wouldn't be a big deal. It would be easy to quit. Tougher would be to be 15 years on the job then have to start this crap.

Any nearby cameras probably suffered a “malfunction” and the guards watching the monitors were most likely "asleep or surfing the internet".

Back
Top Bottom