• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

U-Haul attack near White House

the comments on twitter are an indictment on our government's credibility,

Seems these agencies are no longer believable.

Even if it were true, nobody believes them.

It's that whole "boy who cried wolf" BS and the democrats have caused it while the republicans sat around doing nothing about it except to react as childishly as their democrat counterparts.

The government and their alphabet agencies are about as useless as they have ever been.

Anyway, the good news for them is there isn't anywhere to go but up from here...lmfao.

They’re not even trying at this point. They don’t have to - half the country is already trembling with outrage reading about this.
And it's working... my liberal in laws were choking on their own drool this weekend around the dinner table at the fact the government might arrest or murder half of the country's population someday because the media showed them on the nazi doll where the glowy people touched them (or something...)

Perp arrested. Sai Varshith Kandula, 19, of Chesterfield, Missouri. Sounds like your garden variety neo-nazi.

Buzz Worthy News: 11th March 2013 | Cuddlebuggery Book Blog

Buzz Worthy News: 11th March 2013 | Cuddlebuggery Book Blog

They took our jobs!!! - Imgflip

I was just talking to someone about the "missing" ammonium nitrate and joked that a train car of UHauls also went missing. Then this.

I'm guessing this was a trial run/distraction for the real false flag coming up soon.

Yeah this screams bullshit. Someone rented a U-Haul placed nothing in it besides a Nazi flag? Then decides to drive into a barrier?

View attachment 755378View attachment 755379
Needed a distraction to grow surveillance deeper, especially after the fbi misused FISA warrants 270,000 times over the past year. Guy uses legal documentation and pays with credit card, drives and hits gate, gets arrested and they find a pristine Nazi flag. Yeah right.

Liberals Solution, tracking devices on all vehicles, law enforcement ability to remote shut off all vehicles. More surveillance of white males, background checks for vehicle renting and a 500yd buffer around the White House and capital where an ID and invitation are needed to get in.

Back
Top Bottom