TX Woman Arrested For Bringing Guns To NYC

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
This sounds like a repeat from a few years ago:

9/11 memorial visitor arrested on charges she carried 2 loaded handguns in backpack

Authorities say a tourist has been arrested on charges she carried two loaded handguns at the Sept. 11 memorial in New York City.

A criminal complaint says Elizabeth Enderli was visiting the site Saturday in lower Manhattan when she informed a police officer she had the weapons in her backpack. She was charged with criminal possession of a weapon.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/0...harges-carried-2-loaded-handguns-in-backpack/

Did you seriously just dupe yourself 4 minutes apart?

Yeah, this friggin' PC sucks donkey balls.
I'm not home, I normally use a Mac which gives me no trouble at all, but this computer is a POS.
When I went to post, half my text was gone and I got "please increase your text by at least one character" ????
So I rewrote it not knowing the truncated version had already posted.

Never tell on yourself. I love Texans, but man, they be sum dum shites sumtymes.
It was a Tennessee woman who asked a cop where to check her guns when visiting the 911 Memorial.
Don't my Southern friends have a saying along the lines of "The war ain't over, it's merely a truce." Southerners need to remember that visiting NY is entering hostile territory.

Looks like another Shaneen Allen case where she talked herself into the arrest thinking that she was in compliance with the law. Probably could've avoided the entire situation by not talking to the police [angry]

Looks like another Shaneen Allen case where she talked herself into the arrest thinking that she was in compliance with the law. Probably could've avoided the entire situation by not talking to the police [angry]

Funny how in all three cases it was women who were carrying the guns illegally.
I guess the men were smart enough to keep their mouths shut.

Don't my Southern friends have a saying along the lines of "The war ain't over, it's merely a truce." Southerners need to remember that visiting NY is entering hostile territory.

My cousin moved to NY for college, I sent him a copy of the "Welcome to New York; You are under arrest." photo as a warning.

Never tell on yourself.

never admit to nutin' [grin]

but the poor woman....it is probably beyond her comprehension how terrible the NYC laws are.....like if you told someone "the earth is a big cube, and if you sail to far towards the sunrise, you will fall over an edge". I hope she has a good lawyer and employs the STFU principal from here on out

So here is the funny part - the previous woman was released and not charged. In NYC you have to prove that malicious intent was intended with the gun. That's impossible when you voluntarily register it. This woman will likely lose her gun and also be released.

So here is the funny part - the previous woman was released and not charged. In NYC you have to prove that malicious intent was intended with the gun. That's impossible when you voluntarily register it. This woman will likely lose her gun and also be released.

I don't think that the malice thing is a requirement of the law, I think what it is that the commies are trying to avoid teeing up a lawsuit for us that we can basically use against them. A woman with a gun who has done nothing else wrong other than having the gun is pretty much an awesome vehicle for a legal action whether as a plaintiff in a civil suit or to
defend in criminal court on a bogus gun charge.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom