TX: More arrests for NOT breaking the law

You guys keep believing that the majority of them will uphold the constitution. It's all crap. Most of them are not on our side, period. They will not bite the hand that feeds them. they will ​follow orders. Same goes for the military. We're on our own, end of story.

Then we will have to chop off the hand that feeds them. Like cutting off the head of the snake.

Just because there are commies in Texas does not mean that the rest of the population is. Just look at NY. The state is controlled by NYC pretty much. Cruz happens to be a real patriot willing to fight against the establishment of both parties. I know he's got his hands full but surely there are many other like him in Texas politics that could pick the side of the protesters and push back against the JBTs and their abuse of their constituents.

You believe because you want to believe. I've lived in Texas, have you? If all was well in Texas then why was there even a conflagration at the Texas State Capitol? It gets monotonous hearing about when the people are going to push back. Tell me, just when are the people going to push back. Now some of our "usual suspects" are the three percenters...so they claim, while others are true blooded Americans waiting for "go-time" whatever that means, but tell me...why do these same people talk about how crapped up America is full of "sheeple"... so when is this day of reckoning going to happen. Either there are enough people to start something, or there are not. I have been on this forum since 2005 and I have heard the same song and dance for the past eight years about how people are getting fed up and there is going to be change etc.

I heard something on the radio the other day, don't know if it is true or not, but it was from Jordan Levy, former Mayor of Worcester. He said that for every worker, there were 1.7 people collecting some kind of welfare exclusive of social security, veterans disability etc. What does that tell you about the sate of mind, attitude and inclination of the American people...even I'll wager, in Texas?

Tell me sir, if surely there are many others in Texas politics just like Cruz, then why haven't they already picked up the side of the protesters and pushed back against the JBT's and the abuse of their constituents? I don't see it happening...ya know why...they are politicians first and foremost.

Last edited:
You must spread some reputation around before giving to mark056 again
People are talking about "go" time since decades. Never going to happen. Everybody has too much to lose. Remember the lyrics "freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"? I know, it's from a hippie biatch, but there's some truth to that. So,nobody here is really free, and therefor, we are all sheep in some way or another. Plenty of people will now yell " foul play", but it is what it is.

Devils advocate; Is it possible, with the millions of laws on the books that the police sometimes have a hard time with certain situations like this being that the legality of the issue stems from word games within the definition of the firearm?

no because what they did wasn't a matter of "odd language" it wasn't a "loophole" either it was just plan and simple legal and the cops punted on their homework. This is why a private police force would be superior because if the municipality doesn't like the job the hired agency is doing the you simply fire their ass and move to another agency.

no because what they did wasn't a matter of "odd language" it wasn't a "loophole" either it was just plan and simple legal and the cops punted on their homework.

Actually, they did do their homework. They knew it wasn't illegal, which is why they didn't charge them with UCW. Instead they charged them with trespass.

You guys keep believing that the majority of them will uphold the constitution. It's all crap. Most of them are not on our side, period. They will not bite the hand that feeds them. they will ​follow orders. Same goes for the military. We're on our own, end of story.

Especially when the economy is getting worse every day. A job is a job.

Back
Top Bottom