• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TX - Armored Car Guard Shoots Would-Be Robber

Every time I see an armored car doing a pick or drop, I speed up a little bit more as I walk past.

They are trouble magnets.

It seems most of the time robbers get shot they never die. I think people need to start carrying 10mm at a minimum. We cant have all these robbers getting away.[wink]

It seems most of the time robbers get shot they never die. I think people need to start carrying 10mm at a minimum. We cant have all these robbers getting away.[wink]
Putting bullets in the center of mass helps a lot more than another .05" of diameter and 200 fps more.

Hmmm… Heat seeking incendiary bullets? We should FULLY support this wackjob and her bill. Personally, I have NO problem with banning a bullet that would seek itself out and then destroy itself… I'd spend my money on bullets that actually EXIST...

Only if they're fired from an assault weapon with a barrel shroud - y'know, the shoulder thing that goes up?

Back
Top Bottom