Two Weapons, a Chase, a Killing and No Charges: A 25-year-old man running through a Georgia neighborhood ended up dead

Ohh ok.

I’ll add you the camp of people who thinks ex-cops are extra special.
That's your problem. You put words in peoples mouths. I don't remember anyone saying they're extra special. That seems to be your hang up. I simply eluded to the fact that guy being an ex cop might suggest his reasoning for pursuing. Nothing more nothing less. Everything else is made up junk by you and others to try prove your right.

That's your problem. You put words in peoples mouths. I don't remember anyone saying they're extra special. That seems to be your hang up. I simply eluded to the fact that guy being an ex cop might suggest his reasoning for pursuing. Nothing more nothing less. Everything else is made up junk by you and others to try prove your right.

How you don’t see the irony in your own statement is baffling to me. If him being an ex cop doesn’t make him special why continue to bring it up to explain his actions.

If he were not an ex cop would that change your opinion on the incident?

How you don’t see the irony in your own statement is baffling to me. If him being an ex cop doesn’t make him special why continue to bring it up to explain his actions.

If he were not an ex cop would that change your opinion on the incident?
It doesn't make him special. It does explain why he did certain things. Do you want to twist yourself up any more or are you done?

It doesn't make him special. It does explain why he did certain things. Do you want to twist yourself up any more or are you done?

Why do you feel the need to have to explain why he did what he did? If he wasn’t formerly a cop your contention is he wouldn’t have felt the need to chase him down? Don’t worry about me I’ve been very consistent on this.

Why do you feel the need to have to explain why he did what he did?
Because some people have either been confused by or feel his actions were wrong. I simply stated a reason why I believe he did. The other reason is you keep questioning me trying to prove me wrong.
If he wasn’t formerly a cop your contention is he wouldn’t have felt the need to chase him down?
Maybe, maybe not. I simply provided an explanation as to why he probably did. It's my opinion. It doesn't have to be yours

Because some people have either been confused by or feel his actions were wrong. I simply stated a reason why I believe he did. The other reason is you keep questioning me trying to prove me wrong.

Maybe, maybe not. I simply provided an explanation as to why he probably did. It's my opinion. It doesn't have to be yours

I’m not confused. I think the McMichaels think they were doing the right thing, and I think Daddy McMichael justified his actions in his own mind because he used to be a cop. I think it doesn’t justify his actions but absolutely help explain why he did what he did.

I know you won’t believe any sourcing that is posted but he certainly was treated differently by the authorities because he used to be a cop.

I’m not confused. I think the McMichaels think they were doing the right thing, and I think Daddy McMichael justified his actions in his own mind because he used to be a cop. I think it doesn’t justify his actions but absolutely help explain why he did what he did.

I know you won’t believe any sourcing that is posted but he certainly was treated differently by the authorities because he used to be a cop.
Now I agree with you. Just so we are clear, unless I misspoke its never been my contention that him being an ex cop should JUSTIFY any of his actions or be an excuse for any special treatment. I do think they were given it though. It was just my opinion as to WHY he did what he did. I look at the meat and potatoes of the video and narrative from a common sense standpoint. I cut out all the other ancillary bullshit about confederate flag stickers, text messages and he said she said this that or the other thing as media hysteria. Based on what I see I say guilty of a lesser charge but not murder. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed.

Now I agree with you. Just so we are clear, unless I misspoke its never been my contention that him being an ex cop should JUSTIFY any of his actions or be an excuse for any special treatment. I do think they were given it though. It was just my opinion as to WHY he did what he did. I look at the meat and potatoes of the video and narrative from a common sense standpoint. I cut out all the other ancillary bullshit about confederate flag stickers, text messages and he said she said this that or the other thing as media hysteria. Based on what I see I say guilty of a lesser charge but not murder. Just my 2 cents.

This would be an example of "an excuse for special treatment." And you're aware, I hope, that his status as a retired cop DEFINITELY led to preferential treatment by the prosecutors and investigators in this case. They're now under investigation themselves due to their biased conduct.

Nah, not special. Just hard to let go of 30 years of action and training.

I'll agree with that.

But the VAST majority of cops can. A retired cop who can't, and who puts other citizens' liberties at risk because of it? What should be the proper way of dealing with such a man, do you think?

I'll agree with that.

But the VAST majority of cops can. A retired cop who can't, and who puts other citizens' liberties at risk because of it? What should be the proper way of dealing with such a man, do you think?
He's a citizen, just like ALL cops. Court of law.
I still contend that Murder 1 would never stick in this case. Manslaughter, yes.
I said it EONS ago in here. a buncha idiots collided, causing 1 idiot to kill another idiot. They all PSGWSP.

Just calling it as it was typed......You insinuated it was race based.
Acknowledging a racial component is not the same as being racist. I avoid anything racial because I don't want any troglodyte trying to divert away from the issue by falsely crying racist.

Yeah. But one of them was TRAINED to hunt black dudes.

It'd be like if Brett Farvrahuh jumped the rail and ran onto the field to take a snap in next week's game in Lambeau.

Here's the training I understand: Every cop says, "Don't pursue. Call us and we will take care of it." Hmmmm. Well, when the shoe is on the other foot. . . . .WSP. ;). His stupid prize is going to be time in jail.

LIVE Coverage starting...

If get to watch the pre trial hearings some of these fights may come up. Andrew has been dead on so far. Remember, this is how to mount a defense, not about politics.

You need to watch on UTube.

Ahmaud Arbery Case: Seven Facts the Jury Will (Probably) Never Hear​

Today I’d like to share with you seven demonstrably true facts surrounding the Ahmaud Arbery case that would appear to provide considerable context around Arbery’s deadly charge at Travis McMichael on February 23, 2020, resulting in Arbery’s death—but which the jury in the trial of Travis McMichael, his father Greg McMichael, and neighbor (and amateur videographer) William “Roddy” Bryan will probably never hear before arriving at verdicts in this case.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa2d6Yj0f8E

If get to watch the pre trial hearings some of these fights may come up. Andrew has been dead on so far. Remember, this is how to mount a defense, not about politics.

He is spot on because he is saying things that attorneys know already. The defense has to try to include evidence such as described, but they know 99.9% that it will not be allowed.

And if we can learn anything about mounting a defense, it is that you will waste tens of thousands as they go through the motions (pun intended) to attempt to taint the victim as in the wrong.

He is spot on because he is saying things that attorneys know already. The defense has to try to include evidence such as described, but they know 99.9% that it will not be allowed.

And if we can learn anything about mounting a defense, it is that you will waste tens of thousands as they go through the motions (pun intended) to attempt to taint the victim as in the wrong.
In a legit self defense case the person who defended is the victim, not the shootee.

You need to watch on UTube.

Ahmaud Arbery Case: Seven Facts the Jury Will (Probably) Never Hear​

Today I’d like to share with you seven demonstrably true facts surrounding the Ahmaud Arbery case that would appear to provide considerable context around Arbery’s deadly charge at Travis McMichael on February 23, 2020, resulting in Arbery’s death—but which the jury in the trial of Travis McMichael, his father Greg McMichael, and neighbor (and amateur videographer) William “Roddy” Bryan will probably never hear before arriving at verdicts in this case.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa2d6Yj0f8E

Damn. Editorialize, much?

"Arbery's deadly charge at McMichael..." "Arbery charged at Travis McMichael after (the McMichaels) stopped their pickup truck in the street some distance from Arbery."

This is why, even when I agree with him (like with Rittenhouse), I can't take Branca seriously.

"Arbery's deadly charge at McMichael..." "Arbery charged at Travis McMichael after (the McMichaels) stopped their pickup truck in the street some distance from Arbery."

This is why, even when I agree with him (like with Rittenhouse), I can't take Branca seriously.

That is what a highly paid lawyer does. Lunged, pounced, charged. He only has to get one juror to see it this way. Remember it is a defense strategy and not what your lying eyes tell you.

Agreed. He’s never met a self defense claim he didn’t agree with. I think rittenhouse was dumb to be there but dumb isn,t criminal. I think his actions in each shooting were 100% legal and in self defense

The dope in GA give gun owners and self defense a bad name. Over and over throughout the chase, they didn’t just make dumb choices, they made illegal, criminal choices. They were the aggressors from start to finish. Chasing hi, down, getting out in the start in front of his with a shotgun in hand, then stepping around the truck towards where Arbery was going.

Look at rittenhouse, he ran away from rosenbaum and shot when rosenbaum caught him and had him cornered. Then ran and was chased down by Huber, then grosswhatever. The mcmichaels chased Arbery several times and they displayed the gun in an offensive action.

If nothing new pops up and the evidence is what we’ve heard of in GA, I hope they are convicted. What they did wasn’t legal, it was at a minimum felony murder.

Back
Top Bottom