• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Two Weapons, a Chase, a Killing and No Charges: A 25-year-old man running through a Georgia neighborhood ended up dead

They're also saying the guy building the house that Arbery so viciously invaded and violated has video of dozens of other people over the past few months strolling through the construction site.

But wait! NES says nobody ever walks into a vacant house for no good reason. Hmm....

They're also saying the guy building the house that Arbery so viciously invaded and violated has video of dozens of other people over the past few months strolling through the construction site.

But wait! NES says nobody ever walks into a vacant house for no good reason. Hmm....

There was a white couple that walked through the “house” the same morning that the shooting took place. If the motion activated cameras sent the owner alerts, then he saw this as well. Only 1 person got chased through the neighborhood though. I wonder why?

Looks like Roddie Bryan (the videographer) took a polygraph, a common preemptive measure for managing one's public image in the face a gathering legal shitstorm.

Such action is similar to what Christine Blasey Ford did relative to the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.

It would not surprise me to see more use of the "lie detector" in the Arbery case.

Last edited:
Looks like Roddie Bryan (the videographer) took a polygraph, a common preemptive measure for managing one's public image in the face a gathering legal shitstorm.

Such action is similar to what Christine Blasey Ford did relative to the Matt Kavanaugh confirmation hearing.

It would not surprise me to see more use of the "lie detector" in the Arbery case.

Who is Matt Kavanaugh?

Matt was the mysoginist (sp) one.

No reports of anything ever being stolen, oh no POLICE reports of anything being stolen:

Now its revealed that English, the video surveilance homeowner, did exactly what the cops told him to do and contact Mcmichaels, "day or night" if he spotted someone on his camera again.

Those pearls are getting harder and harder to hold onto. We need MOAR NES SJW virtue signaling on this one. The one saying no one should jump to conclusions on info but then says we have to believe what we see is my favorite so far. [rofl] [rofl]

9mm stoled out of an unlocked truck. Or future throw down piece. Hmmmm. ;)

As far as "call the neighbor," I'd love to see that one fly in court. "Your honor. I'm a police officer. I told them to let Beudreau chase them down. I was out gettin dem donuts."

WATCH: New Video Shows Cops’ Aggressive Encounter With Ahmaud Arbery In 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=142&v=1v7o_6uI9R0&feature=emb_logo

35 seconds in. "Lemme see your ID." Habbout. . . . "Lemme see your warrant." WTF???? Unless his car was there illegally, go arrest some bad guys. They might not all be black. And good tasing job. ROFL!!!!

BB, I used to work with a Matt Kavanaugh. Christine Blasey Ford is a distinctive name.

Roddie's polygraph will likely get reviewed by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation for quality control. If DOJ gets involved, the exam will likely be reviewed by the FBI. If there's any dispute, it's conceivable that Roddie's polygraph -- and possibly some others -- may get elevated for review by the National Center for Credibility Assessment.

Both Travis and Gregory McMichael could benefit from favorable polygraphs, but conducting those exams in a jail or prison setting is not without significant compromise. Should they make bail, then a private, confidential exam would be much easier to have done.

And then there's the fourth side in a domestic where the victim and the perpetrator will both turn on you at the same time if you try to intervene.
Used to have Duty Officer at an Army Kaserne in Germany. If there was a bar fight, they'd send a jeep with two MP's, and another jeep with the duty officer and Duty NCO.

If it was a domestic call at the married housing, they had a VW bus, and would send five. Crazy.

Officer 1: Let's tow the car and do an inventory search.
Officer 2: Why?
Officer 1: It is improperly parked.
Officer 2: The park is not closed.
Officer 1: I smell burnt marijuana and see seeds, LT can we search it?
Lt: No.
Officer 1: I will check to see if there is anything else we can do to bust this felonious weed smoker.

That house sounds like it identifies as the village bicycle.

A whole lot of police officers really are odious pieces of shit. No call whatsoever to pull out the taser, let alone try to actually use it.

A whole lot of police officers really are odious pieces of shit. No call whatsoever to pull out the taser, let alone try to actually use it.

Agreed... unfortunately that particular incident would probably fall in guidelines. A lot of them have it equal with pepper spray. You could have sprayed that dude.

I see a cop attempt to tase a guy for no reason after another cop tries to come up with a way to search his car. All because "he might be up to something".

So I'm not sure what that video is suppose to prove. He may or may not have been smoking weed and gets annoyed when cops try and tase him? Monster!

I'm not saying the initial stop was valid or anything. I'm just saying the video posted by the guardian doesn't show him being aggressive. And he was very aggressive in this video.

Also he had a suspended license, if you listened to the dispatcher.

I'm not saying the initial stop was valid or anything. I'm just saying the video posted by the guardian doesn't show him being aggressive. And he was very aggressive in this video.

Also he had a suspended license, if you listened to the dispatcher.

There was no "stop." He wasn't in motion. He was literally just sitting in a parked car.

Agreed... unfortunately that particular incident would probably fall in guidelines. A lot of them have it equal with pepper spray. You could have sprayed that dude.

Sure. Or talked respectfully to him, even. Possibly even treated him like a human. Any of those might have worked.

The problem is less the pepper spray or tazer, more the hassling that led up to it. There was literally no reason to disturb him. "Drug deals in the area?" Please.

Sure. Or talked respectfully to him, even. Possibly even treated him like a human. Any of those might have worked.

The problem is less the pepper spray or tazer, more the hassling that led up to it. There was literally no reason to disturb him. "Drug deals in the area?" Please.

Courts have backed 'high crime area' contributing to developing probable cause. Like it or not, if they had pc to arrest for 'trespassing' the had pc to go in car. He can deny it or get hostile (like when he puffed up to cop and launched towards him.)

There was no "stop." He wasn't in motion. He was literally just sitting in a parked car.

A 'stop' is defined as a seizure. They seized him. Police are allowed to use facts of that particular seizure to determine 'operation' in some states. Lets not be dense and assume that his car teleported there.

Courts have backed 'high crime area' contributing to developing probable cause. Like it or not, if they had pc to arrest for 'trespassing' the had pc to go in car. He can deny it or get hostile (like when he puffed up to cop and launched towards him.)
But he wasn't trespassing. If anything he was improperly parked at a public park. There was no PC for anything. There wasn't even reasonable suspicion and it was pretty clear the officer knew that.

But he wasn't trespassing. If anything he was improperly parked at a public park. There was no PC for anything. There wasn't even reasonable suspicion and it was pretty clear the officer knew that.

In some states you can trespass by MV... including Ma... even if something is open you can have a car where it doesnt belong. There could also be some retarded city bylaw or ordinance

That YT vid description says someone called in a suspicious person.

That YT vid description says someone called in a suspicious person.
Did the officer attempt to articulate what exactly was suspicious about him sitting alone in a car? The officer mentions drug and gang activity (could be possible but also sounds vague and self-serving); did he see a hand to hand transaction or any other sign of drug activity? Seems like all the officer saw is a black guy in a car.

Did the officer attempt to articulate what exactly was suspicious about him sitting alone in a car? The officer mentions drug and gang activity (could be possible but also sounds vague and self-serving); did he see a hand to hand transaction or any other sign of drug activity? Seems like all the officer saw is a black guy in a car.

This.

Look, again, twist yourselves in knots all you want. There was no arrest associated with the events shown on that bodycam, meaning... no PC. No real reason to do anything to him. They were hassling him. That's all. And it's repugnant.

Back
Top Bottom