• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Two things, P226 Conv kit and 9MM Speed loader?

Does anyone have a .22 conversion kit for their 226 and do you like it and does it function properly? Secondly, what is the best 9mm speed loader for 9mm and can it be used on any 9mm mags?
Still learning and always will. Great info here.
Thanks Guys.

I have a 22 kit for my P226. It works but I'll occasionally get a failure to feed. The only other issue is there's no slide lock on the last round so you'll need to keep track of your round count. You can try out the kit if you're local to me.

I don't know if this is helpful but I have the kit for my P229 and functions flawlessly with all .22s as long as I keep it greased except the of Corse the quiet .22s

I have one too, works well. Mags are stupid expensive for plastic. If you look hard enough in some other forums you can change out the follower to the black dog AR follower and get a slide lock. You can find ways to squeeze extra rounds in the mag too. I haven't done these mods yet, but will try the follower trick someday.

I have one too, works well. Mags are stupid expensive for plastic. If you look hard enough in some other forums you can change out the follower to the black dog AR follower and get a slide lock. You can find ways to squeeze extra rounds in the mag too. I haven't done these mods yet, but will try the follower trick someday.
Do you know if you can get those followers on Black dogs website? I checked and see a bunch of different types of followers but not sure if any of those would work.

Back
Top Bottom