two stabbed, CCW holder stops attack

The attack took place around 5:30 p.m. in the parking lot of the store at 455 South and 500 East. According to a witness, it appears one man was stabbed in the side of the head and another was stabbed in the stomach. The exact condition of the victims is unknown, but police believe the injuries are very serious and possibly critical.

Police say a bystander with a concealed carry permit witnessed the attack and stepped in to keep it from escalating.

"He was suspicious of what might be going on, and when he saw the stabbing, he just drew his pistol and challenged the individual," which caused the alleged attacker to lie down on the ground, a police spokesman said. "By the time police officers arrived on the scene, the man was subdued and is now in custody."
"Just going on what the witnesses said, it appears to be random," the spokesman said.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=14...ore-witness-subdues-attacker&s_cid=featured-1

I remember hearing about random stabbing sprees happening in China and Japan, 'cept there were no CCW holders to stop the slaughter. Thank God someone was in the right place at the right time. As times get tougher and more mental health programs get their budgets slashed I think we will be in for more of this crap.

BG gave up - that's a no shoot in my book. If the BG even flinches he gets 2 center mass though.

Now this will be a test, if the LTC holder gets sued by the BG, then I retract my first sentence.

Back
Top Bottom