• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

two ltc applications in different towns?

Ill try to make this short.. i applied for an ltc class A in town "A" i was issued a class B.. i have a second house in town "B".. now with a class b in one town are you allowed to apply for a class A in a different town, possibly a "class A friendly town" w/o a problem? i remember someone posting something about a class a w/ restrictions in one town not being able to apply in another town, but this would technically be an upgrade. also, i am not talking about changing my address to a friends house, i own two houses in two different towns. Any thoughts? thanks guys.

Town A would have to be willing to void your original license before that would work. Unfortunately, a majority of the stories floating around point towards the presumption that these B-ramming towns are not willing to let you loose because they seem to enjoy imposing their control over citizens even if they are no longer maintaining residence in their city or town.

Yet another reason to do your homework BEFORE applying so that these alternative options become available before you get shafted.

You might, at the very least, see if they'll be willing to upgrade you to an A before the expiration. A number of cities seem to B-Ram or Restrict first time licensees but are willing to consider upgrading to an LTC-A Restrictions: None if the licensee remains clean for a year. Can't hurt to ask!

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom