• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Two Lowers in Mass--- What to do with them?

MK0506

NES Member
Ok, I know this has likely been covered but in an attempt to keep from searching and searching, I am just going to post.

I live in Mass. Prior to AG BS, I built two Anderson Arms Lowers. I am told these are likely having gold right now however, I don't really like the platform. Thought I was stuck with them. Never fired, just taking up space in my safe and tying up my $$$ for future purchases.

Am I INTERPRETING CORRECTLY, in that I can lawfully sell these here in Mass as a private sale? Also if so, what would be a fair price?

Both are Anderson Arms lowers with Central Machine Gun Co. trigger kits.

If your worried about the legal issues of the sale post them on gun broker. No sales to MA
If you post them for the right price they will sell quickly.
My buddy who didn't shoot his AR much wanted it gone. Put it on gun broker and it sold at 200$ over his starting bid...buyer to pay shipping.
He had the buyers FFL fax him a copy of the FFL and a "Bill of sale"
3 day non firing inspection... I don't know what he paid for shipping think he said 32$ ?

Or travel north and trade them in?

I'll give you $50 for each of them, transfer at an FFL in Hudson NH, I'll pay the transfer fee(s).

$65 with the trigger kits.

Back
Top Bottom