• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Two-faced Bloomturd

Well, there's nothing wrong with the statement per se. And keep in mind that it comes from an expert at restricting liberties, so, at least he knows what he's talking about.

Well, there's nothing wrong with the statement per se. And keep in mind that it comes from an expert at restricting liberties, so, at least he knows what he's talking about.

I agree with the quote, but his actions indicate otherwise. And you have to expect people to act as they have in the past.

so what, both liberals and conservatives hate Bloomberg and Kelly?

Damn that is interesting. On the one hand liberals accuse him of racial profiling, but love him for anti-gun control measures. Then on the other hand the conservative bloc hates him for being anti-freedom. It's hilarious because I don't understand. Please someone explain it to me, because it sounds like both sides agree [shocked] but for different reasons.

Girl in video was called a "white supremacist" for wanting to listen to what Kelly has to say. So has liberalism reached an implosion point? Will they now have liberal wars to determine who is more liberal, and if you're not liberal enough you're now a "white supremacist".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qch6b7GaJM&feature=player_detailpage#t=573

WTF is wrong with these people?

Last edited:
He can try to use his hyper-intellectual wizardy all he wants in order to pull of the crap he does and still yet seek asylum by the order of our laws and constitutional rights, but he shouldn't be allowed to. My feelings towards people like him are basically this, as soon as you infringe on my rights you gave up yours...Same tactic I would use on a criminal; you violate me in some way and you void your rights under the letter of the law to not be retaliated against in a manner I deem fit..Simple

Girl in video was called a "white supremacist" for wanting to listen to what Kelly has to say. So has liberalism reached an implosion point? Will they now have liberal wars to determine who is more liberal, and if you're not liberal enough you're now a "white supremacist".

Well, yeah..... every group does that sort of shit. Like how around here there is regular chest thumping about who is the more hardcore 2A supporter and who is the statist.

Back
Top Bottom