• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Two different stories - MD cops shoot sleeping(?) man

allen-1

NES Member
I don't know what to make of this. I can't come to an informed conclusion because the statements by the police and by the dead man's family are so totally contradictory; somebody's lying.

I don't know what to make of this. I can't come to an informed conclusion because the statements by the police and by the dead man's family are so totally contradictory; somebody's lying.

Yup. Story tells us basically nothing.

The article I read in the other thread said he was a computer programmer and a search of court records turned up a speeding ticket , that's it.
Sounds like a bad assed dude. [thinking]

This case is so egregious it's worth its own thread.

This was a summary execution for thought crime. Other than his statements on social media this dude was squeaky clean.

It also tells me the police brought thermal gear to provide them with a target through a wall.

The whole thing screams NKVD or Gestapo.

Last edited:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There are ZERO legitimate reasons for no-knock searches or any late night/predawn searches. ZERO.

Best I can tell, when police are intent on using force, this is what they do. And courts routinely justify them even when the warrants are served ILLEGALLY.

Years back I posted a thread in which police served a bullshit warrant; obtained fraudulently, that required them to serve it in day time hours, and required them to knock and announce; by breaking down the door in the middle of the night without announcing themselves. They then shot the resident in the head. The court ruled that while they did violate his fourth amendment right they were still justified in killing him.

That's how perverse the system is.

There was also the example where police, again serving a fraudulently obtained warrant, murdered a 80-year old man in his own bed. Or one where they murdered a 107-year-old man and then gave themselves awards.

Then of course there is the murder of Jose Guerena, in which we have a long running thread about.

Or Julian Betton who was shot in his own home after police broke down his door with a battering ram, and then EVERY SINGLE COP INVOLVED LIED ABOUT IT.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDIr3yAwMA

Or where SWAT breaks into a house in the middle of the night and shoot and kill a 7-year-old girl.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vubv-Q8qKgg

The list is literally endless, as more examples continue to happen.

But don't worry, police are the good guys.

Last edited:
I may have missed it in the article but I didn't see why he was a prohibited person.
It isn't in the article, and the only things I can think of is if he had been committed at some point, or if he held a medical marijuana card. Those two things could possibly trigger prohibited person status without having a criminal record.

Back
Top Bottom