Two deputies killed in Maryland

Buggin

Dealer
NES Member
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/2-deputies-killed-suspect-dead-in-shopping-center-shootout/ar-BBpmxZI?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=hmlogout

A sheriff's deputy was called to the restaurant to check on a report about someone causing a problem. The deputy tried to talk to the man, who was apparently known to workers there. The deputy sat down beside him, asked how he was doing and the man shot him in the head.
"I saw him fall back out of his chair and the blood started coming out," Faulkner said. "I didn't know how to process it. My mom said, 'What's going on?' and I said, 'Get down, someone just got shot.'"

i know nes and myself included like to ripe law enforcement (and justly so) but these guys were just doing their job. The officer mentioned didn't taze the guy or body slam him but just asked how he was. I feel for his family.

JFC
At least the bastard won't be around for three hots and a cot on everyone's dime.
He ended up right where he should be, taking a dirt nap.

Rest in Peace and prayers for the families.
~Matt

i know nes and myself included like to ripe law enforcement (and justly so) but these guys were just doing their job. The officer mentioned didn't taze the guy or body slam him but just asked how he was. I feel for his family.

Yep, he sat down next to him and asked how's your day going? Sick people in this world.

So the cop actually tried to be officer friendly and defuse a situation, and gets his head blown off. What the actual ****.

RIP. Ironically, in a gun-free business (Panera) in a gun-free state.
God that sucks. Scary world were in
Even scarier if you live in Maryland, or MA, or NJ, CA, NYC, etc etc etc..
I wonder if this Maryland town requires its law abiding citizens to write cute little "essays" if they wish to legally carry a gun... And shockingly (not!), why does it seem like these maggots always seem to be "known to workers" and, more often than not, "known to police" as well, have "extensive criminal records", "long rap sheets" blah blah etc etc... while essay-writers who've never so much as spit on a sidewalk are prevented from owning a legal firearm in cities and states across the nation, etc? Other customers, moms with kids, etc are lucky the scumball didn't continue shooting up the "gun-free" target range

Rest in peace, Officer.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

this. RIP

it'll be interesting to see how the moms spin this one

This, especially if the Cop was just going to sit down and talk with the guy...

Rest In Peace Deputies.

slain-baltimore-deputies.jpg

Anyone notice that there's been a media blackout of the perps in these types of stories?

They've got a name and age, but no physical description or ethic background info... [emoji848]

+1, prayers for the families of the deputies, this is really awful. This is why I don't get too riled when police seem a little edgy or defensive when called to deal with a "situation". This deputy tried to be nice, tried to help the guy avoid getting himself in even more trouble and he got shot and killed for it. I get upset when it's the police who are escalating the situation but it certainly doesn't seem like that was the case here.

Anyone notice that there's been a media blackout of the perps in these types of stories?

They've got a name and age, but no physical description or ethic background info... [emoji848]

Media blackout won't last long. Fox and Baltimore TV reporting that the perp was an (insert drumroll).. angry white man with a gun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom