• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Two cases of defensive use of firearem. And one is full of crap

It's not yet clear whether the owner wants the gun back, authorities said.

I'm not sure I would.

This case is another reason to keep a full-size Colt 1911.

Queue the brilliant "innuendos".

the old man story reminds me how effed you would be in a home invasion in almost every case. In mass I mean.

The victim chased the fleeing suspect out of the house. As the suspect ran across the yard he fired a shot that struck the victim in the leg.
Everything I've learned says you never chase the bad guy, especially in MA. In MA the victim would be going to jail. As it is, the victim may walk funny for the rest of his life.

I'm sorry. Most guys are concerned about their GP's little finger. A 380 keistered?? I don't believe it. I think he was cheek-pinching it.

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/03/gun_falls_from_inmates_body_ca.html

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/i...omeowner_s.html#incart_most-read_news_article

Some funy chit in the first story (pun intended )[rofl]And in the second story you would never hear a statement like the last paragraph from a MA cop

I'm not even going to click on the first link (I get the gist from the comments here). This last paragraph that you referred to shows what it's like to live in Free America:

"It's sad any time there is a loss of life and there is a family that will be grieving. This homeowner had every right to protect himself and that's exactly what he did. These criminals are responsible for this death,'' Christian said. "They weren't invited guest. The homeowner is the victim. When we find the other suspects we will look to charge them with murder. They are responsible for what happened."

Ya gotta love it when the right person gets charged.

I'm sorry. Most guys are concerned about their GP's little finger. A 380 keistered?? I don't believe it. I think he was cheek-pinching it.

Either that or the perp is now completely primed for the rest of his prison experience.

Back
Top Bottom