Twitter: Woman Removes full auto M4 from Texas National guard vehicle

So messed up how these threads get hijacked! More teachers, less politics

I will say that, based on my knowledge, A LOT of HS teachers are pretty desperate for it. The ones who don't have SOs, definitely (and even a lot of the "taken" ones...)

I'm sure elementary teachers aren't much different.

Go get 'em, Stud Clubbers!

Depends. Why was the truck there, did they have permission or was it a 'right of way' type issue.

I doubt it ends up well for her.

Related story, my old station left 4 M4's at the range on a qual day. Was before my time, but the story is probably still told 20 years later. At the station, they noticed the guns missing and hauled ass back to the range. There was an old timer sitting next to the guns. All he said was, "I figured you guys would be back for them", finished his shooting and went home. He got a couple free rounds at the local bar.
My response was somewhat tongue in cheek
She is an idiot for taking it and not simply calling the police to report and then waiting for them to arrive - take pictures/video to inspire your dreams of internet fame

If there was a significant reason to secure the gun, do so but let the police know and definitely report it to the guardsmen upon their return as "one of your idiots left a rifle in your unlocked vehicle with (insert hazard) running around. I locked it up please follow me to retrieve it"

Isn't what she did a felony? Possession of a post-ban machine gun? No tax stamp? etc? I mean it happened in Texas so maybe they're hope that she gets tucked neatly into prison for 20-30 years. Maybe. Hopefully.

My response was somewhat tongue in cheek
She is an idiot for taking it and not simply calling the police to report and then waiting for them to arrive - take pictures/video to inspire your dreams of internet fame

If there was a significant reason to secure the gun, do so but let the police know and definitely report it to the guardsmen upon their return as "one of your idiots left a rifle in your unlocked vehicle with (insert hazard) running around. I locked it up please follow me to retrieve it"
I get it. Hell, if penalty free, I wouldn't mind a giggle gun myself.

If anyone of us here in this neck of the woods did what she did (on or own property just like her), we would be in jail with no more LTC EVER. Not only is she not in jail, looks like she can still conceal carry.

That is the reason for most of these responses.

I get that that is a reason for many of the replies. And I think it’s one of the dumbest reasons.

“I’d be afraid I’d get in trouble, therefore it’s wrong.”

Not to mention that that fear may or may not be rational.

I see stuff like this all the time. The whole “I wouldn’t have done that, so it must not be okay. Or worse, I wouldn’t do that because I’m a big scaredy-cat, therefore nobody should be able to!

It’s not logical. Is that really people’s point? Like if it was just a semi auto rifle, fine, but it’s a “machine gun”, and if you haven’t gotten your permission slip you can’t even touch it?

I swear, there’d be people here that if the situation was take a cartel members full auto AK after you came across them on your property or leave it where they can use it against you because you might get in trouble for “possessing” a machine gun, that would argue you should just leave it for them.

who the bleep uses an M4 to hunt butterflies ?

My very surprised face! 🤷‍♂️😮
Rifle? M4 ?
What’s that ?
OMG, I hope a border crosser doesn’t have it

She should be charged with theft, possession of a stolen firearm, and any other of the laundry list of charges that a common criminal would receive.

The only thing that might save some of her ass is that this happened in Texas. In MA she would have gone right to jail.
I don't know. The right spin in MA could have turned it into an anti-gun narrative where the sensible, concerned, responsible citizen took a potential weapon of mass destruction out of circulation. Remember; soldiers bad - woman good.

But, in the end, she blew it.

Let’s say she has a beef with them because they are trespassing on her property and don’t care. Nothing she’s tried has got them to stop.
A few caltrops might field-test the run-flat subsystems (if any)...

that car is effing disgusting. there are stains all over the seat. The lady probably needs a tetanus shot.
Uh oh, must be a MARS mobile unit...

She claims vehicle was runnin, unattended. Said she coulda owned that too.🤣
Imagine if the keys disappeared...

Imagine if she just palmed the BCG!!!
(Or cinched up the sling wicked tight so you couldn't wear it, LOL).

Full auto M4. Are there any semi auto M4s? Jack.
Autos, lorrys - they don't discriminate.
3300.jpg

yeah, the seat belt is a big deal......

I'm thinking the person in charge of that vehicle is a slob.....look at that floor. And look how far the seat is leaned back.

Profile this person....most likely a fat dude. probably ran off to buy a few cheeseburgers.
Hold up hold uppppppppp

You SHOULD see the lean in my truck car or whatever the f*** I'm driving, and I ain't a fat dude. Mere comfort and distance from their air bag.

Imagine if the keys disappeared...

Hmmm...

Older military vehicles such as M-35's, I think Hummers, etc had no keys. Just a knob to turn it on. Maybe also those K5 Blazer variations?

The military of late will purchase civilian vehicles for many purposes. Are these retrofitted to not require keys or are they reserved to individual use?

Hmmm...

Older military vehicles such as M-35's, I think Hummers, etc had no keys. Just a knob to turn it on. Maybe also those K5 Blazer variations?

The military of late will purchase civilian vehicles for many purposes. Are these retrofitted to not require keys or are they reserved to individual use?
Modern cars are all push button start right? O bet they leave the fob in the truck so snuffy can just get in and go

I swear, there’d be people here that if the situation was take a cartel members full auto AK after you came across them on your property or leave it where they can use it against you because you might get in trouble for “possessing” a machine gun, that would argue you should just leave it for them.

So you are comparing the consequences of taking possession of a, National Guardsman’s rifle vs. taking possession of cartels members rifle?

Got it………

Personally I would not touch either rifle, one could get you jail, the other could get you killed.

I might not agree with the woman's politics etc. however I absolutely support her rights to keep Gov entities from trespassing on the property. If I had come upon the vehicle and weapon I might have towed it away in addition to what she did.

I would LMAO when they came back and not only was the rifle missing but the whole vehicle was gone.

Trespassing on people’s land, especially down south, is a big nogo, doesn’t matter who you are, folks get big mad with trespassers and can shoot to stop you.

Leaving a rifle of any kind in plain sight, fully knowing there’s literally thousands of illegals crossing daily who are looting ranches, breaking into homes, stealing vehicles, searching for food, water, guns, money or pussy, from hunting camps, regular homes, whatever, they’re stealing anything that’s not locked down.

If I found this on my property I’d take it too, if for no other reason than to keep it out of the hands of illegals, cartel members or any other a**h*** who’s also trespassing and damaging my property on the reg these days with a “Ha Ha Now I have a machine gun” sign left on the truck.

I don’t know who she is, don’t care what her politics are, it’s her land, she can protect it how she sees fit, it’s that simple.

Whoever the shitbag was that left a rifle unsecured should be smoked until he’s 10lbs lighter, $1K shorter, and have to lug around a 50lb chain locked to his rifle so he doesn’t forget about it again. Hard lessons make for long memories.

Whoever the shitbag was that left a rifle unsecured should be smoked until he’s 10lbs lighter, $1K shorter, and have to lug around a 50lb chain locked to his rifle so he doesn’t forget about it again. Hard lessons make for long memories.

A while back I took a car to "South of the Border" Auto Repair in the 'ham (place down by the tracks).

They LOST the key to the car. I dug out a spare, put in on this massive chain, must have been 30 pounds. Brought that in so they could finish the repair. The look on the guy's face... [rofl]

They fixed the car, found the actual key and the chain was still on the spare when I got it all back [laugh]

Last edited:
She didn't. NES wants her to get in trouble for 2 reasons. They are assuming her political leanings and they think if it was them they'd get in trouble.

2 stupid reasons if you ask me.

She shouldn't be in any trouble with the given information
I'm with you on this one. The Soldier that left it unattended however.....would be doing push-ups till he f***ing DIED if he'd been one of mine.

yeah, the seat belt is a big deal......

I'm thinking the person in charge of that vehicle is a slob.....look at that floor. And look how far the seat is leaned back.

Profile this person....most likely a fat dude. probably ran off to buy a few cheeseburgers.
Or......he was wearing his IBA and a full kit.....in which case the seat belt barely goes around you unless it's a currently modified hmmwv (modification work orders were done on most hmmwv to make the seatbelts longer after the body armor issued became so f***ing bulky you literally couldn't buckle up).....and you'd have to generally lean seat back to be able to keep the steering wheel from rubbing against your plates. That's not a hmmwv so......based on my experience that condition of the seat and belt are perfectly normal if wearing iba.

Or......he was wearing his IBA and a full kit.....in which case the seat belt barely goes around you unless it's a currently modified hmmwv (modification work orders were done on most hmmwv to make the seatbelts longer after the body armor issued became so f***ing bulky you literally couldn't buckle up).....and you'd have to generally lean seat back to be able to keep the steering wheel from rubbing against your plates. That's not a hmmwv so......based on my experience that condition of the seat and belt are perfectly normal if wearing iba.
Thought the same about the seats leaning back. Rode around for many years wearing all kinds of kit all stuffed in SUV’s, doesn’t take long to figure out what works or doesn’t. You learn a lot about your gear just riding around with it on and getting in and out of diff vehicles.

Thought the same about the seats leaning back. Rode around for many years wearing all kinds of kit all stuffed in SUV’s, doesn’t take long to figure out what works or doesn’t. You learn a lot about your gear just riding around with it on and getting in and out of diff vehicles.
Or falling out of vehicles. Happened to me a few times exiting the m1078. f*** my life that up armored version is a bitch to get in and out of wearing full battle rattle. Tiny ass step hanging from a cable lol.......that you can't even f***ing see climbing out.1d239fd5b1979c1daacaaf170728d978.jpg

I don't know. The right spin in MA could have turned it into an anti-gun narrative where the sensible, concerned, responsible citizen took a potential weapon of mass destruction out of circulation. Remember; soldiers bad - woman good.

But, in the end, she blew it.
I don’t know……..As long as that concerned, responsible citizen from MA does not have an LTC maybe that could be the spin.

But if that concerned, responsible citizen from MA has an LTC, kiss it goodbye.

Maybe I am just beaten down by the local gun laws. But if I were to come across an unattended black rifle in an official looking vehicle I am not thinking about being a concerned, responsible citizen, I am thinking about staying out of trouble.

I do agree, when all is said and done she blew it.

Or falling out of vehicles. Happened to me a few times exiting the m1078. f*** my life that up armored version is a bitch to get in and out of wearing full battle rattle. Tiny ass step hanging from a cable lol.......that you can't even f***ing see climbing out.View attachment 631947
“Apparently we’re still ironing out the whole step ladder thing.”

Some rubber lipped Lt anywhere in any service, “Today’s PowerPoint will be safety around vehicles and wearing the proper head gear…”

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom