• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Twitter Poll Swalwell

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It dawned on me, if buttgiggle ran for president, his VP could be swallowwell

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You guys get banned for simply making conservative comments? or did you really break the rules?

Sweeney

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
C'mon now... it's just that he loves children. There's a picture of him eating one right on his twitter.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You guys get banned for simply making conservative comments? or did you really break the rules?
I'm not sure if I broke any rules. My first ban was a couple years back when those idiots were at Fenway Park with a big banner calling everyone racist. I made a couple of tweets towards the ones who did this, nothing threatening or vulgar, just snarky stuff like "sure must be nice to have all that privilege that you can do stuff like that" etc. After I did that, I started getting some odd "followers", all with female first name and a last name of "Hillel". I never had any followers before, other than bot-created followers to try to get me to follow them. And, I never posted Jew-related stuff either. Yet, here they were, eventually becoming 20 of them. A couple weeks later, I was banned.

The second ban was when it was in the news that twitter was banning people who did NPC memes. So, I'm like "that sounds fun", and I created a new account named something like "NPC2748327" and an NPC avatar, quickly got off a couple of posts like "Orange man bad", then literally within 3 minutes after account creation, I was already banned. I was quite proud of that one.

Top Bottom