Twitter Bans Jewish Star of David in Profile Images – Deems it “Hateful Imagery”

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm not very active on Twitter, but I've noticed that some people there have started using the ((( ))) around their user names.

If you don't follow, that's something the neonazis starting using a few years ago to identify someone as "THE JOOZ", and I don't recall the explanation. It was stupid, but then again they're nazis, so...

Anyway, it's good to see Jewish folks take that away from them, and use it against them.

(Possibly one of the stupidest SNL routines ever, but I still laugh every time.)

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Twitter, like most of social media, is so toxic that it's not even worth engaging on. I know how to use all the silly platforms but no personal public accounts on fb, insta, snapchat, etc.

But.....out of all the platforms, I do use an anonymous account with 0 posts on Twitter to check news due to the instant real-time relaying of info. It's great for that....except I've noticed the algorithm has skewed my feed to pure baiting garbage this past year. Like this star of David thing, they're so ridiculous on what to highlight versus suppress on a given piece of news or topic that the bias is just funny at this point.

So now, I just have to consciously resist looking at any suggestions or trending shit, look up what I need, and bail ASAP. Just use the tool if/when you need it and don't engage with it.
I'm trying to teach my college kids about the bias in feeds from such apps as Twitter and Tiktok. They say they can decide for themselves what to believe but i don't think they get it regarding the suppression of balanced information. I'll keep harping...

Top Bottom