Tweet From Harry Reid

Good question. All of us NRA members are baby-killers of course.

It's so WEIRD that people blame the NRA. They're a LOBBYING group, not a governmental agency. If its so damn important to you, make your OWN lobbying group and sign up 4,000,000+ members. According to these people, you'll have absolute power over any gun laws.....

NRA = Baby Killers, hmmmmm?

kent-state-meme-generator-we-didnt-ban-guns-when-it-was-the-government-killing-innocent-students-53778c.jpg

Attachments

• kent-state-meme-generator-we-didnt-ban-guns-when-it-was-the-government-killing-innocent-students.jpg
    kent-state-meme-generator-we-didnt-ban-guns-when-it-was-the-government-killing-innocent-students.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 37
Yeah he's on too us. We get discounted life memberships if we sign agreeing to one day kill a baby.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Did anyone think they were going to roll over that easy? The other day people were proclaiming the AWB was dead, and it very well may end up that way but I think we have a long way to go. Don't pop those champaign bottles yet folks!

Did anyone think they were going to roll over that easy? The other day people were proclaiming the AWB was dead, and it very well may end up that way but I think we have a long way to go. Don't pop those champaign bottles yet folks!

Now is when he will slip it through around 1am some Saturday night... Cuomo style...

Personally, I want these proposals to come to a vote on the Senate floor. Let the democratic senators etch their name into these proposals for the next election cycle. The democrats picked up a lot of seats in traditionally Republican areas because their members distanced themselves from gun control while linking their opponents to a couple of national scandles and far-right idiots the media wouldn't let fade from the spot-light.

Democrats had solid control of the House of Representitives from 1949 - 1995 with only 8 of those 45 years that they lost control of the Senate. After passing the Assault Weapons Ban in 1994, they lost control of both houses for 10 years. If they want to shoot themselves in the foot by forcing a vote on a bill that wont pass, I'll hand them a gun to do it with.

Back
Top Bottom