Turn in your neighbor, get your pat on the head.

How much will the mayor pay a citizen who is harrassed by the snitch hot line who is a legal gun owner?

"There are a small group of people who think they can walk around with guns and it unacceptable"
If your neighbor is a police officer call that number and get that gun off the street and save your dog.

absolutely disgusting, this is no different from Soviet Union or other combloc countries. Snitching on your neighbors was a great tool for personal vendettas or just plain abuse, never mind how wrong the whole thing is.

I would not expect anything less from Newark Mayor Cory Booker. But I'll bet he is one of the elite that can obtain a CCW!

Can you turn yourself in and then use the money to buy nicer guns?

GENIUS!!

Step 1: Buy a POS Raven or Jennings

Step 2: Go to payphone, drop dime on self

Step 3: Collect $1,000

Step 4: Go to gun shop and drop $1,000 on one nice gun and one more POS.

Step 5: Rinse and repeat.

Adolf Hitler and Joe Stalin would be proud of these Politicains. Hey! Has anyone noticed that they are ALL "DEMO-COMMIES".

of course this list of snitches will be re-used when it's time to find "terrorists" and "anti-American agitators."

With failing infrastructure, at some point comrades upstairs will start using prison labor for cheap work, then they would need more cheap labor ... Soviet/Nazi Germany all over again, pack your kilo of personal affects and get ready for Gulag comrades.

$1K for turning in just one person? Wow. I guess inflation has really set in. Back in 1944 they were only paying about 40 guilders per person.

There were rewards given for turning in Jews - about a day's pay.

In the summer of 1944, the rewards were at their height: 320 guilders for eight people.

(Yes, I know I invoked Godwin's Law. Seemed somewhat appropriate.)

I read the referenced material very carefully. In one place it states "UP TO $1000".

Somehow I'm guessing that nobody will get $1K for a Jennings. The $1000 probably applies to a very short <secret> list of expensive guns.

Trust the gov't for "truth in advertising"? NEVER!!

Back
Top Bottom