• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Turkey Safety Stickers (Mass)

321 CMR 3.02(9)

Every time I learn something new about MA rules, I feel dumber.

Not an hour ago I passed a turkey, stretched out on the sidewalk with not one but TWO police cruisers managing the situation.

I considered stopping and asking them if I could have the turkey, but figured it could end badly.

Mine're green. I don't think they change much, if at all. If you can't find the actual ones, I imagine if you went to Staples and bought plain green dot stickers, and wrote "hunt safely" on them that's probably more than good enough.

Not an hour ago I passed a turkey, stretched out on the sidewalk with not one but TWO police cruisers managing the situation.

I considered stopping and asking them if I could have the turkey, but figured it could end badly.

Well, a while back, I called the EPOs and asked if I ran one over, could I keep it? They said, yes.

But, maybe the cops were deciding which of them was going to get it, and you were wise to not get involved. [laugh]

Any DFW office usually has them. You can pick them up in person or send them a stamped, self addressed, envelope (with a note) and they will mail you some.

I have a couple on hand so if you PM me your address I can drop one in the mail.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom