turkey hunting sticker

Mass wildlife requires a sticker on the receiver.
I have some green "hunt safely" stickers from national wild turkey federation but am not seeing anywhere in mass wildlife handbook if these are the correct stickers?
I don't want any problems with the game warden for not having the approved sticker[rolleyes]

It's easy enough to get the stickers from the MassWildlife. There should be an address on their website to which you can send a SASE, in which they will send you back some approved stickers. I'd be willing to bet they're the same stickers, but for the cost of 2 envelopes and 2 stamps, it might be worth it to just send in for them.

Mass wildlife requires a sticker on the receiver.
I have some green "hunt safely" stickers from national wild turkey federation but am not seeing anywhere in mass wildlife handbook if these are the correct stickers?
I don't want any problems with the game warden for not having the approved sticker[rolleyes]

They should look like this...

NWTFHuntSafetySkr.jpg

The ones that I got from MDFW are yellow and say "Be Safe" on them. They are probably 4 or 5 years old now. I have a few extra, if you want one PM me your addy and I will drop one in the mail. I don't believe that an EPO will bust your chops over it.

Bob

Thanks guys.
I have the same stickers as post #3 shows.
Game laws in mass scare the crap out of me[bow] now.
Happy hunting......

Back
Top Bottom