Tuna in PEI last year....

I'm planning on Friday as well. I'm heading out of the Merrimack, but not sure where I'm going yet. Need some tuna intel first.

PEI is a blast but it is a given that you will hook a fish every time.

The Captain I go out with out of Marshfield and three lucky fishermen hooked and landed an 88" 400lb fatty last Friday...on spinning gear! I am going out with him on Saturday and hoping for a manageable 200lber.

PEI is a blast but it is a given that you will hook a fish every time.

The Captain I go out with out of Marshfield and three lucky fishermen hooked and landed an 88" 400lb fatty last Friday...on spinning gear! I am going out with him on Saturday and hoping for a manageable 200lber.[/QUOTE

So this story is true. I heard it this week and didnt fully believe it. I heard 5 guys 2 hrs to reel it in.

I think it's on the "on the water" web site. I "like" them on facebook, and I'm pretty sure that's where I saw the story. Pretty impressive. Even with the smaller ones I sometimes get the feeling I'm doing something crazy at some point during the fight. I can't imagine how you would feel during that kind of marathon on spinning gear.

Yeah it is Captain Dom..... I have been out as often as possible these past couple weeks and plan to hit it this weekend... Shoot me a PM if you want to share intel...

Back
Top Bottom