Tums needed after reading facebook posts.... Anti's are gettin' violent.

That jacka$$ assumes that people who carry guns don't also know how to fight. He be wrong.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Big muscleheads are always slow. Let's see you box with a broken knee. I hope he picks a BJJ black belt for a victim.

Yup:) I learned day one bouncing that I'm not allowed to throw the first punch, but I should do whatever it takes to make sure I grow the LAST one. Knees, eyes, balls are all fair targets when somebody's trying to kick your ass.

Everybody I ever knew that was in to "The Arts" would tell me the best fights they were in were the shortest ones because they got hit less.

In the ring, with a ref, follow the rules. On the street, fight fair, fight to lose. And yeah, if I can hit you with furniture instead of my fists I'll do that too:)

HA!!!...[rofl]

He's the typical Belmont Center or Somerville Starbucks type...the ones who look at me like I'm worse than a Taliban if when I'm standing in line, wearing my "NRA! STAND and FIGHT!" T-shirt, worn intentionally, just to piss them off and freak them out (I actually -I swear this - keep it on a hanger in my car and purposely put it on when I'm going to Starbucks, or to walk Harvard Square, etc)..

All this as I'm waiting to order my Starbucks Large Pike Roast...oops, silly me, it's not "a large", it's a "Grande" (pronounced Grahnd-Ay), but I ask for large EVERY TIME just to further twist the panties of the "man" taking my order...the one usually wearing the tighty TIGHT jeans - y'know, the ones that show off his "Ass wiggle" as he struts around looking only slightly less feminine than my still-hot-and-sexy 47 year old wife (pics available, for a substantial fee of course). And all while carrying my SW 442 (hollow points +p) in my pocket (available for quick draw, for the close-range elimination of meth-fueled-crackhead-junkie armed robber of the the Convenience Store/Liquor Store where I'm buying my Powerball ticket) AND also carrying my G26 (+p HP) on my ankle, for that special wing-nut who walks into the Steak House that I'm dining at and decides it's "judgment day" and starts executing innocents, only to discover, much to his warped chagrin, that indeed it IS "judgment day" and, sorry to mess up your master plan and your YouTube rant but you WON'T be taking out 14 innocents before ending YOUR miserable existence (but DAMMIT, now I have to use a sick day from work til my hearing returns, since I didn't have time to roll up little wads of napkin and block my ears before firing 5 or 6 times. The ringing doesn't bother me, at all,, but my job requires perfect hearing so I guess I'll hit the beach instead...Bonus that I won't have to hear my Sicilian bitch (but SOOOO hot when angry!!) wife while I'm farting under the beach umbrella and checking out the "Zoom" feature of my new Smartphone

Hey, Starbucks? Yeah, the place (and everywhere else in Massachusetts!!!!) is Wussy-Pussy Central, but Dunkin' Donuts coffee tastes like friggin' 3 day old toilet water and the Starbucks stuff gives you a stiffer boner than any friggin' Purple Pill ever would!!...

Chivalry is dead, "Real Manhood" is considered Neanderthal / Caveman. It's the "new world order" in this country. If you're "male" and under 40, you are almost REQUIRED to have MULTIPLE "life issues", be completely subservient ("Yes, dear", sheepishly)...If you wear shorts in the summer, they have to be the dorky-wussy style that the girls wear in Provincetown, and you MUST be able to shed a tear and be "sensitive" at all times, you must be Pro Gay Marriage and Anti War / Anti George Bush (either of them), you must vote for "Lizzie", and my good God - GOD ALMIGHTY - you may NOT keep a "g-g-g-GUN" in the house or on your person, ever!

I have two daughters and both of them lament over how completely f*cked up younger guys are nowadays. They both have tougher macho guys than their friends (both watch and pay hockey and would at least give me SOMEWHAT of a good brawl if I needed to beat them up for some transgression against my kid(s) ..
But my daughters' friends' most "macho" boyfriends usually turn out to be "deeply personally complicated" or simply lying to their girlfriend about going out with their buddies to a Sox game on a Sunday night and instead get busted on Twitter hanging out in the South End or at the RamRod Room in the Fenway...then the girlfriends stay with the hottie and try to "change" them, or, better yet, they accept the dude's lifestyle, blah blah blah...

It's the new millennium, and a "Real Man" shops at Abercrombie or Nordstrum. I used to buy my jeans at "Old Navy", back about 10 years ago...Walk in there today and the Men's Department has more pink/purple/yellow/pastel colors than a friggin' Easter Basket

I buy my jeans at Sears. And EITHER of my daughters can probably kick the living crap out of the wuss with the tough-guy Facebook posting. And if, as they were beating up the little Anti-gun p*ssy, he suddenly gained the upper edge, my youngest (17) would just Pepper Spray him (Fox Labs 5.1 - nasty stuff!) and my oldest would pop him with a .38 round from her S&W 442, wait about 10 minutes til the wimp bleeds out, put a steak knife in his hand (after slicing her hands a few times with "defensive but superficial wounds"), rip her shirt a bit then calmly tell the detectives that he tried to sexually assault her.

Today's "real men" wear tan, just like their "hero" does!! (Putin must have wet himself laughing when the KGB showed him this) View attachment 106136

Me? "Yeah, I'll take an extra LARGE (not "Ventee") Pike Roast please....And no, I don't have a 'rewards card' "

Epic.

StevensMarksman

HA!!!...[rofl]

He's the typical Belmont Center or Somerville Starbucks type...the ones who look at me like I'm worse than a Taliban if when I'm standing in line, wearing my "NRA! STAND and FIGHT!" T-shirt, worn intentionally, just to piss them off and freak them out (I actually -I swear this - keep it on a hanger in my car and purposely put it on when I'm going to Starbucks, or to walk Harvard Square, etc)..

All this as I'm waiting to order my Starbucks Large Pike Roast...oops, silly me, it's not "a large", it's a "Grande" (pronounced Grahnd-Ay), but I ask for large EVERY TIME just to further twist the panties of the "man" taking my order...the one usually wearing the tighty TIGHT jeans - y'know, the ones that show off his "Ass wiggle" as he struts around looking only slightly less feminine than my still-hot-and-sexy 47 year old wife (pics available, for a substantial fee of course). And all while carrying my SW 442 (hollow points +p) in my pocket (available for quick draw, for the close-range elimination of meth-fueled-crackhead-junkie armed robber of the the Convenience Store/Liquor Store where I'm buying my Powerball ticket) AND also carrying my G26 (+p HP) on my ankle, for that special wing-nut who walks into the Steak House that I'm dining at and decides it's "judgment day" and starts executing innocents, only to discover, much to his warped chagrin, that indeed it IS "judgment day" and, sorry to mess up your master plan and your YouTube rant but you WON'T be taking out 14 innocents before ending YOUR miserable existence (but DAMMIT, now I have to use a sick day from work til my hearing returns, since I didn't have time to roll up little wads of napkin and block my ears before firing 5 or 6 times. The ringing doesn't bother me, at all,, but my job requires perfect hearing so I guess I'll hit the beach instead...Bonus that I won't have to hear my Sicilian bitch (but SOOOO hot when angry!!) wife while I'm farting under the beach umbrella and checking out the "Zoom" feature of my new Smartphone

Hey, Starbucks? Yeah, the place (and everywhere else in Massachusetts!!!!) is Wussy-Pussy Central, but Dunkin' Donuts coffee tastes like friggin' 3 day old toilet water and the Starbucks stuff gives you a stiffer boner than any friggin' Purple Pill ever would!!...

Chivalry is dead, "Real Manhood" is considered Neanderthal / Caveman. It's the "new world order" in this country. If you're "male" and under 40, you are almost REQUIRED to have MULTIPLE "life issues", be completely subservient ("Yes, dear", sheepishly)...If you wear shorts in the summer, they have to be the dorky-wussy style that the girls wear in Provincetown, and you MUST be able to shed a tear and be "sensitive" at all times, you must be Pro Gay Marriage and Anti War / Anti George Bush (either of them), you must vote for "Lizzie", and my good God - GOD ALMIGHTY - you may NOT keep a "g-g-g-GUN" in the house or on your person, ever!

I have two daughters and both of them lament over how completely f*cked up younger guys are nowadays. They both have tougher macho guys than their friends (both watch and pay hockey and would at least give me SOMEWHAT of a good brawl if I needed to beat them up for some transgression against my kid(s) ..
But my daughters' friends' most "macho" boyfriends usually turn out to be "deeply personally complicated" or simply lying to their girlfriend about going out with their buddies to a Sox game on a Sunday night and instead get busted on Twitter hanging out in the South End or at the RamRod Room in the Fenway...then the girlfriends stay with the hottie and try to "change" them, or, better yet, they accept the dude's lifestyle, blah blah blah...

It's the new millennium, and a "Real Man" shops at Abercrombie or Nordstrum. I used to buy my jeans at "Old Navy", back about 10 years ago...Walk in there today and the Men's Department has more pink/purple/yellow/pastel colors than a friggin' Easter Basket

I buy my jeans at Sears. And EITHER of my daughters can probably kick the living crap out of the wuss with the tough-guy Facebook posting. And if, as they were beating up the little Anti-gun p*ssy, he suddenly gained the upper edge, my youngest (17) would just Pepper Spray him (Fox Labs 5.1 - nasty stuff!) and my oldest would pop him with a .38 round from her S&W 442, wait about 10 minutes til the wimp bleeds out, put a steak knife in his hand (after slicing her hands a few times with "defensive but superficial wounds"), rip her shirt a bit then calmly tell the detectives that he tried to sexually assault her.

Today's "real men" wear tan, just like their "hero" does!! (Putin must have wet himself laughing when the KGB showed him this) View attachment 106136

Me? "Yeah, I'll take an extra LARGE (not "Ventee") Pike Roast please....And no, I don't have a 'rewards card' "

Well done. There was so much testosterone in that post, just reading it and I need a shave.

you guys hold him down, i'll hit taco bell for the first time in eight months and we'll arrange a negligent discharge.

if you know what i mean.

Here's the part I don't understand.

If all of the hoplophobes are so scared of guns - then why the hell are they threatening to run up and punch people in the face?

Aren't they afraid of getting shot?

If they're saying they are ok with punching people in the face - well then they're pretty much admitting that the guns really aren't all that scary now - are they?

THe best thing that could happen here is this idiot walks up to some guy in Home Depot who is carrying - and punches him in the face - and then gets shot for this trouble....... because the person he punched was an off duty LEO of some form or another.

That would be a win.

not sure if this has been said yet but this guy is from Connecticut, and lost his job as a bartender over that post.

Back
Top Bottom