Tums needed after reading facebook posts.... Anti's are gettin' violent.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Statists sure are violent. They usually let the government do their violence for them, but perhaps not this one.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Big man on the internet. Taking a swing at someone with a gun is not exactly smart, and neither is threatening a group publicly. If he ever does do something this stupid it will take a generation for him to pay the settlement if he survives the incident.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if that moron knows what the likely outcome would be if he were to assault somebody that was legally carrying a firearm for protection?

DONALDG-HOG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I grabbed it from one of the "citizen's against hammer and baseball bat" type groups........... Not something I read first hand. I have my million mom yenta sister to deal with on a personal level... She posts anti-...propaganda all day between enjoying the smell of her own farts.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I grabbed it from one of the "citizen's against hammer and baseball bat" type groups........... Not something I read first hand. I have my million mom yenta sister to deal with on a personal level... She posts anti-propaganda all day between enjoying the smell of her own farts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiet

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I grabbed it from one of the "citizen's against hammer and baseball bat" type groups........... Not something I read first hand. I have my million mom yenta sister to deal with on a personal level... She posts anti-propaganda all day between enjoying the smell of her own farts.
Hover over her name and when her description pops up, click on the button that says: "Following". You will still be friends but you won't see her posts in your timeline all the time. She won't know you've done it unless you tell her.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yet another strong argument for shall issue concealed carry.

A common explanation for permit application used to be "Hunting and Target practice"...

Now it is "Protection from Asshats and Moonbats".

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Big man on the internet. Taking a swing at someone with a gun is not exactly smart, and neither is threatening a group publicly. If he ever does do something this stupid it will take a generation for him to pay the settlement if he survives the incident.
Would be even better if he tried it on a plane-clothes LEO (though they usually have a badge around their neck or on a belt). Pretty sure a post like that is criminal. It would be the same as any of us threatening to pound the crap out of antis for using 1A to piss on us about 2A.

vickers

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When they say that you're "scaring the children" they apparently don't realize that they are likely the ones scaring them themselves. Left to their own devices the kids would probably react with curiosity more than anything, if not down right envy. "Mommy I want a gun like him!" That's what the moonbats are really afraid of I would guess....

frenchman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, well, someone is writing a check with his mouth here... If he was close enough, I'd gladly give him the opportunity. Just to check if he's really that tough.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
When they say that you're "scaring the children" they apparently don't realize that they are likely the ones scaring them themselves. Left to their own devices the kids would probably react with curiosity more than anything, if not down right envy. "Mommy I want a gun like him!" That's what the moonbats are really afraid of I would guess....
great point, without the parents shitting themselves, children wouldn't know to be afraid

Top Bottom