Tulsi Gabbard sticks it to Hillary

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It’s really a shame Tulsi won’t really stand up to the Democratic Party and support the 2nd, or she’d legitimately be a good candidate.

She’s the equivalent to Ron Paul when he ran for President his most recent time (not in policy) in her media treatment. She’s right about that much.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Doesn't matter. Too bad too because of her service. But she is the enemy....
Second Amendment Rights & Gun Safety

Legislation
  • H.R. 3947 Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act and H.R. 3999 to ban devices that speed up gunfire from semi-automatic weapons
  • H.R. 2670 Protecting Domestic Violence and Stalking Victims Act ensuring domestic violence perps can’t buy firearms
  • NO vote on H.R. 38, the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act
  • H.R.8 — Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019- To require a background check for every firearm sale

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s really a shame Tulsi won’t really stand up to the Democratic Party and support the 2nd, or she’d legitimately be a good candidate.

She’s the equivalent to Ron Paul when he ran for President his most recent time (not in policy) in her media treatment. She’s right about that much.
i really do NOT understand people who served in an active duty zone, and then come home and do not support 2A. You would think the need for 2A would be frickin' obvious. So...i guess she is actually an imbecile.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
i really do NOT understand people who served in an active duty zone, and then come home and do not support 2A. You would think the need for 2A would be frickin' obvious. So...i guess she is actually an imbecile.
I think what it is too many pol candidates sniff the crack smoke fumes from political pundits analysts focus group f***faces, etc. Her anti 2A thing probably started as something a retard came up with who said that was a requirement in order to win her district or some bullshit. I also think that for
some people, politics literally ends up being like a form of mental cancer or something. Look at what happened to people like Scott Brown- good guy, turned into RINO ROBOT by the machine, etc. There was also a time when someone like Paul Ryan was concerned a decent guy. He also turned into a robot, too. It's like they get sniffing crack fumes from the ghost of marion barry down on the beltway...

-Mike

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
A lot of military folks aren’t gun people. It surprised me when I was in.

Plus, of course, plenty of soldiers are authoritarian a-holes by their nature. Quite a few more are accustomed to obedience. Either way, gun control appeals to them. In addition, they’re used to having their firearms, whether personally owned or not, tightly regulated and even stored, securely, outside their own homes.

I’m not surprised. As for Gabbard? Well, remember what kind of officer she is:

military POLICE.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
For all the name calling she did towards the Shrew in that post, calling her basically the epitome of corruption among other things, I’d like to see her voting record and whether she voted for her last election fully knowing that the witch was the head of a murderous crime syndicate. That will tell if she’s legit or if she’s just another liberal pol who voted for her because it was a woman running, never actually caring about anything except being in power.
I don’t think anybody would be surprised by the outcome of that search. f*** em all.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
A lot of military folks aren’t gun people. It surprised me when I was in.

Plus, of course, plenty of soldiers are authoritarian a-holes by their nature. Quite a few more are accustomed to obedience. Either way, gun control appeals to them. In addition, they’re used to having their firearms, whether personally owned or not, tightly regulated and even stored, securely, outside their own homes.

I’m not surprised. As for Gabbard? Well, remember what kind of officer she is:

military POLICE.
Depends, is she Seth Moulton obnoxious about it? If the answer is "no", and more like "gives generic democrat answers about guns" then I'm just voting that its likely robot/party line/focus group style retardation. Most of these people aren't true believers, they're just taking a plank/position based on what some other f***face told them to do. If the political wind blew the other way, suddenly their position would change. She seems less despicable than most, but likely not beyond allowing someone else to tactically choose her position on something she probably doesn't care much about. Do her policy statements fall into a boring pattern? If you look closely, a lot of generic dems when talking about guns say the same shit over and over again, the same shit that every one of their
counterparts is saying. Most of them don't care enough to go full blown Linsky, Creem, or full retard Moulton. This is because they're more or less following
a script. It would be refreshing if, for once... just even ONE time... just one of them said "You know what? I don't know enough about that topic, to have a well formed opinion, so I'm meeting with a few people about it next week. "

The guns vs military thing doesn't surprise me, given the nature of the beast, military cross section covers a large part of america (including people from big dump cities and other moonbat locales).... not to mention stratas of intellect etc. Assuming military = pro 2a is like assuming Police = 2a. Some in each group most certainly are but the rest are anyones guess. Although if I was going to hazard a guess those entities might be more polarized about it. Less "waffly" people?

-Mike

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hitllary is a pretty adept propagandist, and/or the Clintons have them on their long-term staff. In one fell swoop she gaslights a big lie, reductio ad hitlerum attack on the one (of a few?) DemocRat candidates that could scuttle a potential white knight scenario for her, or a protege.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I was unaware of her anti 2A stance.

Too bad as she sounded like the most intelligent D out of the whole bunch of retards last night.... or maybe I was on too much 94 octane bourbon last night. Or was it the night before. LOL.

All I know is it was a long slow drive north this morning.

Jason m

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
If the democrats had a brain ( ya I know ) she could be a threat to Trump, but they will knock her out soon and i'm hoping this is the 3rd party runner Clinton is warning her base about.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Someone opposing things like bump stocks and universal background checks is very different from a Beto supporting confiscation and assault rifle bans. Trump used to support a lot of gun control until some pro-2A people started explaining stuff to him.

I think the antis who used to say they wanted reasonable gun control have thrown off the veil and are calling for confiscation. She doesn't seem to be one of those.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Someone opposing things like bump stocks and universal background checks is very different from a Beto supporting confiscation and assault rifle bans. Trump used to support a lot of gun control until some pro-2A people started explaining stuff to him.

I think the antis who used to say they wanted reasonable gun control have thrown off the veil and are calling for confiscation. She doesn't seem to be one of those.
Shes for an AWB.....

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Too bad as she sounded like the most intelligent D out of the whole bunch of retards
She’s literally the only reasonable democratic candidate. She seems like a pretty normal human being who actually cares about the country. The rest are power hungry authoritarian corrupt scumbags.

Her gun position seems much like Trumps, really. So not good, but better than any other Democrat. Of course that’s not saying much...

Top Bottom