• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TSA finds sword cane at Logan - man pleads ignorance…

Knowing this state, I think so. Some legislator was probably compiling a list of anything bad that anyone could think of, someone said "Zubo", and it got spelled phonetically.

Seriously, look at it. It's part brass knuckle, part truncheon, part poin-ted stick. Scary stuff ! </sarc>
Part butt plug.

A zubo (I expect our legislators had only heard of, but not seen printed, such a thing) is a small handheld wooden or metal piece claimed to be a "manipulation and massage device" in an attempt to game the UK weapon laws. At the end of the day, it's a "poin-ted stick".
SHUT UP!!!

A zubo (I expect our legislators had only heard of, but not seen printed, such a thing) is a small handheld wooden or metal piece claimed to be a "manipulation and massage device" in an attempt to game the UK weapon laws. At the end of the day, it's a "poin-ted stick".
I thought we were talking about zubaz! Guess I'll go back to the "remember when" thread Jeff_Gaylord_in_Zubaz_Pants.jpg

Back
Top Bottom