• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trying to find specific guns

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking for a couple guns for a while (Ruger GP100/357/6 inch/stainless and S&W/617/22lr/6inch/stainless) and have never seen either in the shops I normally frequent.

Are there any shops that will try to order these, or is it really hard to order a specific gun right now? Would be willing to put down a deposit.

Idk if your from mass or not but if you are and there approved . Just go to a gun shop and have them place a order . If your not from mass just go to gun store and have them order it .

I picked up a 6" GP100 .357 and it's a beaut. I had to go through an online shop though. Any local shop (like FS) will order one for you.

I actually just bought a beautiful 617 used at fs for $500 bucks which is a steal. I just look at their online used guns listings and got lucky , I also found a 686 cheap a few months before that and that is only one shop. My advice is to find places that put stock online and check regularly. I see someone selling the ruger gp every month or so in the classifieds. Not so much with the 617's

Cool! Not sure on the wait but I have found Ruger's aren't too bad. I have a 6" .357 S&W if you are interested.

one of my friends just put his gp100 up for sale in the classifieds. It is a 4'' so i dont know if you had your heart set on 6''. I shot the revolver myself and loved it and he's a good guy

Back
Top Bottom