• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trustworthy source of Conversion Barrels?

I am looking to pick up a 9mm conversion barrel for my M&P40. I know stormlake makes one, and it looks like it will do the job. My question is, has anyone ever used "gunbarrelstore.com" they look like they are selling the same conversion barrel on there for about $60 less than the manufacturer. Obviously I want to save money wherever I can to be able to afford more toys, but I want to use a trustworthy source. I know the manufacturer is pretty trustworthy, but if I have the change to save $60 so I can afford the 9mm mags then I am all for it. Just looking for a little feed back... Thanks

I almost ordered it from them, but decided to wait and get a whole new 9mm slide, which is something over $200. But a few people over at the M&P forum, some guys have got that barrel and say its wicked nice. I think this is the thread, theres a few on the topic. Over there it seems people got it from G&R Tactical, but that 170, though it does come with two mags. Apparently 9 will work in the 40/357 mag, but you can get them for about $25 each if you shop around (here's the best i found)

Let me know what you think if you get it, I just want the whole slide for the hell of it. Hope this helps

I have an order pending with them. Be careful of "in stock" that doesn't mean they are "in stock". I'm waiting on a G23 Storm Lake Barrel.

Thanks for the heads up. I actually went ahead and looked through "mp-pistol.com" forum and found a general consensus so I places the order on wednesday. Here's hoping!! Shoot me a message when you get yours so I have an idea of how long it took you. I know they are different guns, but still, I am curious to see how long it takes. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom