• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trump Vows to Veto Gun Regulations today in NH

Have you noticed how difficult it has been for BO to get gun control legislation passed? With Hillary it will most likely be the same but with a RINO or someone similar, all the dems that vote for gun control will still vote for gun control but now many if not most of the rino's that voted against it before will vote for it because a fellow rino supports it.
In my opinion if Romney was president when Newtown happened we would have even more gun control then we do now.
Some people believe when it comes to gun control that we would be better off with a rino. I'm not so sure about that.
Unfortunately whomever we end up with is pretty much guaranteed to lead us further down the path of ruin.

At this point, I really don't care what he was before. With H on the anti gun bandwagon right now, he has got to be an improvement.

Last edited:
This is a pretty good take of Trump and why he as a nominee would be a clusterfk of epic proportions. It's pretty much how I've felt from day one about him.

http://www.redstate.com/2015/10/27/donald-trump-delenda-est/

He's not a conservative, not a small govt liberty minded person, he pisses off everyone (not just the media) and i don't like my views being tied to a toxic fraud. The damage he could do to the party, ideas of conservatives, etc would be far reaching and last for years.

Only reason I like Trump is b/c he is driving libs, Dems and MSM bananas!

The only ones I am willing to vote for are Paul and Cruz and I honestly don't think that either one of them has a snowballs' chance.

Just counting down the days until SHillary is the POTUS.

And, yea, if another Newtown happens and Trump is POTUS, gunowners everywhere better get ready to bend over.

Only reason I like Trump is b/c he is driving libs, Dems and MSM bananas!

The only ones I am willing to vote for are Paul and Cruz and I honestly don't think that either one of them has a snowballs' chance.

Just counting down the days until SHillary is the POTUS.

And, yea, if another Newtown happens and Trump is POTUS, gunowners everywhere better get ready to bend over.

The one who really drives the libs nuts is carson (remarks on abortion, gun control in nazi germany, etc.) he really flips them out. Fiorina's attacks on planned parenthood flip them out and they generally hate cruz for a number of things. They are offended at times by trump but they think he's a clown and really would LOVE to run against him.

By the way, you are far too optimistic about hillary's chances. She's unlikeable with MAJOR flaws as a candidate and campaigner and she's going dirty against sanders now and really ticking off his supporters who generally hate hillary as it is.

trump should propose raising taxes of full auto transfers by 10% and open up the registry to new items. It would be a windfall of revenue.

Nah, repeal the hughes amendment. I want to starve the govt of mney, not give them more. The more money they take, have, whatever, the more they will over step the few things govt should be doing.

The one who really drives the libs nuts is carson (remarks on abortion, gun control in nazi germany, etc.) he really flips them out. Fiorina's attacks on planned parenthood flip them out and they generally hate cruz for a number of things. They are offended at times by trump but they think he's a clown and really would LOVE to run against him.

By the way, you are far too optimistic about hillary's chances. She's unlikeable with MAJOR flaws as a candidate and campaigner and she's going dirty against sanders now and really ticking off his supporters who generally hate hillary as it is.
exactly, has anyone ever seen hillary talking to a screaming crowd of 20k people, she is unpersonable and generally dull

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, repeal the hughes amendment. I want to starve the govt of mney, not give them more. The more money they take, have, whatever, the more they will over step the few things govt should be doing.
he can sell it as a tax increase on gunowners and get some looney tune votes.[laugh] BTW i think the hughes amendment is the ban onpost 86 mg transfers. the nfa act of sometime when al capone was around was when they came up with the 200 tax

Last edited:
Those of you that think the media hates trump and attacks him for real are nuts. They love him. He is the single greatest USEFUL IDIOT they have ever had. Nothing would make them happier to see him top the ticket. The long knifes are yet to come out and won't for PT Barnum.

Here, here.

Not to pick on New Englanders (I was born a M*sshole), but having lived extensively in two other states in the middle of the country I can tell you MOST of the country truly is not fooled by Hillary. Pro-gun conservatives in New England (particularly southern New England) simply have known nothing other than frustration for all time, and so it is only natural to be jaded and pessimistic about the future.

The Hildabeast really can't hide her general disdain for ordinary Americans, and it's abundantly obvious that she herself doesn't believe half of the words that come out of her filthy sewer. She's a terrible campaigner and her lack of enthusiasm is on display for all to see, regardless of how hard the MSM tries to prop her up.

In a way she reminds me a lot of that JBT Martha the C (and the "C" doesn't stand for Coakley if you know what I mean). I hope and pray Hillary suffers the same fate in 2016 as Croakley did in 2014. I think it's actually quite possible if the Repubs nominate someone - almost anyone - other than Jebito.

exactly, has anyone ever seen hillary talking to a screaming crowd of 20k people, she is unpersonable and generally dull

- - - Updated - - -

he can sell it as a tax increase on gunowners and get some looney tune votes.[laugh] BTW i think the hughes amendment is the ban onpost 86 mg transfers. the nfa act of sometime when al capone was around was when they came up with the 200 tax

Hillary has trouble filling small venues. She really is liked by a very small group.

NFA is longer term, get rid of the hughes first and NFA in time.

Not in the free world.

Not even in MA is that true.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with the mental health issue...But why is there a huge mental health problem in the US? Maybe we get to the root of that cause...

Of course I think liberalism is a mental disease....

I know in MA Deval Patrick gutted the funding for mental health.

Here, here.

Not to pick on New Englanders (I was born a M*sshole), but having lived extensively in two other states in the middle of the country I can tell you MOST of the country truly is not fooled by Hillary. Pro-gun conservatives in New England (particularly southern New England) simply have known nothing other than frustration for all time, and so it is only natural to be jaded and pessimistic about the future.

The Hildabeast really can't hide her general disdain for ordinary Americans, and it's abundantly obvious that she herself doesn't believe half of the words that come out of her filthy sewer. She's a terrible campaigner and her lack of enthusiasm is on display for all to see, regardless of how hard the MSM tries to prop her up.

In a way she reminds me a lot of that JBT Martha the C (and the "C" doesn't stand for Coakley if you know what I mean). I hope and pray Hillary suffers the same fate in 2016 as Croakley did in 2014. I think it's actually quite possible if the Repubs nominate someone - almost anyone - other than Jebito.

A same of what college libs think of hillary. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/y...ating-hillary-on-debate-night/article/2574083

Her crowds are old women, very few young people or men. Her announcement speech in NYC back a few months ago was only 2k people in a city of 8 million. Bernie had more than that at his annoucement speech in 32k burlington VT. Hillary had an overflow section of 4k but not one person was there because it was not needed.

Remember how inevitable she was in '08? Same crap, different year.

Thing that I love about Trump the most is that he says anything he damn wells feels like and doesn't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks - like vetoing gun regs. What I HATE about Trump the most is exactly the same thing. He will say what he wants to get votes, then won't hesitate to say something 180 degrees the other direction, because he doesn't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks.

Okay, that you have said all that. Who is going to suddenly appear and get the nomination to make everyone happy?

I am not this point advocating for anyone.

This. The 2016 republicans remind me of the 2004 democrats. Gifted with a beatable opponent, they're pissing the election away because they can't get their act together.

Back
Top Bottom