Trump to Address NRA Convention

This is cool but his power is limited and this whole shooting match (pun intended) is still too close to call form my view. Unless and until one of the liberal Justices on U.S. Supreme Court retires or takes a dirt nap and The Donald gets to appoint a replacement.

Not completely. By announcing that he will not tolerate anyone f'n with the 2A, he short circuits any lib congresscritter from even introducing new anti legislation

We're might not will be able to hear clear announcement about - I promised and I delivered it, but I have a very strong feeling that our president is on our side in regards of 2A - just saying...

Much like he did with Sanctuary cities, could he get out his pen and Executive order that State gun laws that are more restrictive than Federal Laws are not to be enforced? I'm not saying he should or that I want him to...

Much like he did with Sanctuary cities, could he get out his pen and Executive order that State gun laws that are more restrictive than Federal Laws are not to be enforced? I'm not saying he should or that I want him to...

IANAL, but an EO is a legal directive to anyone under the Executive branch that has the force of law.

What you're proposing is a great idea until the next president comes along and undoes it or some liberal federal judge comes along and writes an order against it, like they did for the travel bans.

http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2271&context=key_workplace

Last edited:
18157866_10155370324901336_4151601071443119500_n.jpg

Awesome

Time now to do something.

Get the Hearing Suppressor Law pushed through NOW.

That'd be a start.

You do realize that would not change a thing as far as MA residents are concerned. All it would do is remove the suppressors from NFA stamp requirements.

Jake Tapper of CNN called it an ethnic slur. Don't you need an authentic ethnicity in order to slur it? MSNBC is calling us the "AK-47 percent" (reference to Mitt Romney)
I prefer Liawatha. Bill Maher called her Pocahantus to her face the other night.

You do realize that would not change a thing as far as MA residents are concerned. All it would do is remove the suppressors from NFA stamp requirements.

This is true.
For a state hell bent on protecting "public" and "consumer" safety, it almost blows my mind that MA doesn't required all guns to be suppressed all the time.
It also wouldn't surprise me if storage laws required all guns to be encased in no less that 1 cubic foot of reinforced concrete when not in use... for safety.

Great speech, but I would have liked more specificity. No mention of the HPA, etc...
Those were my exact thoughts as well, I even had a thought of starting a thread about what current administration has done and has planed to do in regards of 2A that would have an effect in MA.

Those were my exact thoughts as well, I even had a thought of starting a thread about what current administration has done and has planed to do in regards of 2A that would have an effect in MA.

They could start by somehow getting rid of Healey.

What we really need is a law about how the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed upon, a law that cannot be overturned... oh wait

[frown]

They could start by somehow getting rid of Healey.

What we really need is a law about how the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed upon, a law that cannot be overturned... oh wait

[frown]
I'm all for it, just not sure if it'll ever happens and if by some miracle it does - would the states have to obey...
I'd love to learn more about it and if someone wants start a thread it would be beneficial to all of us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom