Trump to Address NRA Convention

to me it's a sign that he might be for real on 2A.

now that he is elected, he no longer really needs the NRA's support. he has little selfish reason to attend the NRA convention. he could play it like Bush 41 or 43 where he talks a big pre-election 2A game then no-shows once he is in office. so i'm glad to see our president is addressing the NRA in person.

the corporate media will twist the NRA convention to fit their propaganda narrative, but at this point in time the corporate media is losing viewership very fast. every time a baby boomer croaks there's one less person watching MSNBC.

to me it's a sign that he might be for real on 2A.

now that he is elected, he no longer really needs the NRA's support. he has little selfish reason to attend the NRA convention. he could play it like Bush 41 or 43 where he talks a big pre-election 2A game then no-shows once he is in office. so i'm glad to see our president is addressing the NRA in person.

the corporate media will twist the NRA convention to fit their propaganda narrative, but at this point in time the corporate media is losing viewership very fast. every time a baby boomer croaks there's one less person watching MSNBC.
We're hoping. We need Kennedy to retire at the end of this session and for Trump to appoint a pro 2A judge.

Hopefully we can get some stuff done at the federal level, even if it doesn't help us here in MA.

It will help us here in time, once one or with luck, two more members are seated on the SC. I am sure a lot of this anti gun stuff will go away. But it is a few years away. On the other hand, if civil war happens, then all laws go away!!

18157866_10155370324901336_4151601071443119500_n.jpg

Great speech and I will hold him to his words.

In other news, I checked the comments sections of CNN, Wash Times, etc in response to his speech. Basically the libs are melting their asses off. They blew up after Trump's mockery of Pocahontas. [smile]

In other news, I checked the comments sections of CNN, Wash Times, etc in response to his speech. Basically the libs are melting their asses off. They blew up after Trump's mockery of Pocahontas. [smile]

That was priceless! [lol]

the propaganda machine is trying to rewrite the narrative of Elizabeth Warren lies about being native American ---> Donald Trump is still a sexist. Unfortunately for them anyone with 3 functioning neurons knows reality. I pray that the democratic party is stupid enough to nominate her in 2020. Once outside the confines of the senate and liberal brainwashed lands of Massachusetts, she will shit all over the rest of America and go down in flames.

This is how i felt when i heard he was making a speech. Good to have a president behind the 2A

[video=youtube_share;HoCTRJo1Qz8]http://youtu.be/HoCTRJo1Qz8[/video]

This is great.
So far Trump seems to be making good faith efforts on his election promises with whatever means he has available to him.
He made some pretty unequivocal statements here that are music my ears!

Jake Tapper of CNN called it an ethnic slur. Don't you need an authentic ethnicity in order to slur it? MSNBC is calling us the "AK-47 percent" (reference to Mitt Romney)

Hoping he doesn't screw this up. I could see arbitrary restrictions to be used against us like an arbitrary "no-fly list" restriction.

This is cool but his power is limited and this whole shooting match (pun intended) is still too close to call form my view. Unless and until one of the liberal Justices on U.S. Supreme Court retires or takes a dirt nap and The Donald gets to appoint a replacement.

A non-anti, almost pro-gun, story on CNN - shocking! Author Moni Basu, CNN might find herself sitting alone the in cafeteria now though.

From Gandhi to guns: An Indian woman explores the NRA convention

"George Washington's army fought off the British with rifles," [NRA attendee] says. "They overthrew an oppressive government."
His statement gives me pause. The gun laws in India stem from colonial rule, when the British aimed to quell their subjects by disarming them. Perhaps my Indian compatriots should consider the right to own guns from this perspective.

Back
Top Bottom