• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trump Supporters in New Hampshire Receive Letters Threatening to Burn Down Their Homes

The reaction is funny, far from terror, Trump people are 'please try and do something that justifies lethal force cause I want to shoot you people but I don't want to drive into the city.'

It's way more convenient, sorta like working from home

are these different letters, or that pic of the same letter that keeps going around? Copycat, maybe...

Me too.

maxresdefault.jpg

O.K. Major Kudo's for Duke Nukem reference. Can't tell you how many hours of my life I won't get back by playing that game. Talk about addicting.

[party] [party] [party]

Jay

The part that is strange to me is the bit about making sure your insurance is up to date. Like why threaten to burn my house down and in the same breath act like you care about the insurance?
That phrase has been used by rioters in the past to justify burning and looting. “they have insurance and will get paid” It’s a dumb statement but we need to consider the source of the threats.

There is no way the "Proud Boys" emails are legit. This is merely an Antifa ruse to smear their enemy.

The fact that two unrelated people in two different towns got threats is evidence that those letters are real and came from Leftists. If so, this is really serious. It takes about ten seconds for a car to stop in front of a home, some Antifa terrorist to jump out and throw two fire bombs through the living room window, and then get back in and run away. The odds of being home and catching them in the act so you can shoot them are not good.

There is no way the "Proud Boys" emails are legit. This is merely an Antifa ruse to smear their enemy.

The fact that two unrelated people in two different towns got threats is evidence that those letters are real and came from Leftists. If so, this is really serious. It takes about ten seconds for a car to stop in front of a home, some Antifa terrorist to jump out and throw two fire bombs through the living room window, and then get back in and run away. The odds of being home and catching them in the act so you can shoot them are not good.
Luckily in NH, other than in the down town areas, houses are not close to the road.

Love it when they lay a case down for the use of deadly force. Not like your are acting on an assumption as they put their intentions in writing.

Seems every time they are confronted and suffer some form of injury, the first thing they do is run to a criminal justice agency for criminal charges to be filed. At some point, no one is going to take their call.

Love it when they lay a case down for the use of deadly force. Not like your are acting on an assumption as they put their intentions in writing.

Seems every time they are confronted and suffer some form of injury, the first thing they do is run to a criminal justice agency for criminal charges to be filed. At some point, no one is going to take their call.

They aren't as bright as you think..

or this one..

After they get shot"in the leg" they won't run as fast while trailing smokie.

GE0KPXu.jpg

Last edited:
During the FBI press conference today they said emails were coming from Iran via addresses from Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Estonia to try to shake people’s confidence in election security.

Sooo...let's see
If the Trumpster wins, he'll have overcome:
(A) The Dems
(B) All the wacko fringe leftist terror groups
(C) The US media
(D) The entire rest of the freakin world

Did I miss anyone?

Meanwhile, the US stays out of foreign elections and doesn't do things to assist our favored candidate.
Yes, I know the history of the CIA screwing with other countries, they basically created the Iranian revolution by meddling in
a democratic government back in the 50's, but I believe that there were some lessons learned eventually and
if the US actually trying to torch working democracies today, there hasn't been much evidence. At least I hope we're not. The
whole 'school of the Americas' thing seems to still be going on, which is not good,
but It's ok to screw with actual dictatorships like Venezuela IMO, they legit do not have any right to isolate and oppress their own people.

Oh, and ....the truth of the matter.....he'll actually really and truly be doing this, fighting all this crap, literally all the crap the whole world can throw at him, his main motivator for this is....us...the US of A and it's citizens.
View attachment 402245
Umm, if Trump thought the Russians and Iranians could help him get elected, he'd be paying their internet service bills in a second.

Umm, if Trump thought the Russians and Iranians could help him get elected, he'd be paying their internet service bills in a second.
A nonsensical statement. The only party that could be "helped" by interference from America's global enemies is the secretive, corrupt, Democrat machine which as Lyin' Biden and Bathhouse Barry have proved is already in bed with Russia and Iran. The Dems don't care because their media will run cover for them (as opposed to "coverage"). But the reputation risk to anyone else if such an arrangement were to be revealed far outweighs any potential benefit.

I wonder if there is anyone on the planet who is more closely monitored for the slightest ethical slip up, or has been investigated as thoroughly in the past four years for same. If Trump's dirty he's awfully good at hiding it.

Last edited:
A nonsensical statement.
If A then B does not necessarily imply that A is possible.

It was an assessment of Trump's character - one I happen to agree with. That being said, I vote on what policies a president will promote and will not vote against my self-interest to punish immorality or reward virtue.. What people really mean with various scandals is "People on the other side should vote for my candidate because their candidate is a crook", not "I will vote for the opposition since my side's candidate is a crook".

Sooo...let's see
If the Trumpster wins, he'll have overcome:
(A) The Dems
(B) All the wacko fringe leftist terror groups
(C) The US media
(D) The entire rest of the freakin world

Did I miss anyone?
Romneys, Kasichs, Bakers, unless you are including them as A.

You may not like his communication style or his taste in interior decorating, but I have asked many people and have yet to find anyone who can cite something Trump did that reveals poor character.

Back
Top Bottom