• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trump gun control, update post 529 Trump No Longer Backing “Red Flag” Law, Background Check Changes

I'm a Chemist, the only thing I can "grasp" are well thought out factual answers. Reality is the final outcome of all my work, not Internet bravado.

Cool story, but what does "OMG WHAT IF HILARY WON!?!?!?!" have to do with anything going on in 2019? Trump is the president, he is the one that has the power to screw us over. That is a factual statement, not some fictional reality made up from internet bravado to make it hurt less.

This. He's also tying illegal immigration to any proposal knowing that the democrats will oppose it then blaming them for any inaction.

Mental health ain't our bump stock, though. Commies need him to agree that they will be the ones marking mental cases. Imagine AOC with a yellow sharpie....That is what he will do today.

Cool story, but what does "OMG WHAT IF HILARY WON!?!?!?!" have to do with anything going on in 2019? Trump is the president, he is the one that has the power to screw us over. That is a factual statement, not some fictional reality made up from internet bravado to make it hurt less.
Hillary's side will eventually win. They still own the schools, media and much of the swamp. Trump is a distraction only. You tell me how the experiment ends down the road based on the data over the last 40 years. I already know the answer.

Hmm......I am envisioning Patriots sitting on horses in Lexington saying: "King George has the power to screw us over."

Please, do not miss my point entirely. You will keep your guns in the same way how you would keep your old flip phone. Nobody will be knocking on your doors.......Everything else will be gone. Ranges, forums, manufacturers, and if you will raise your voice you will be the leftover white nutzi which needs a treatment.

Your right. I thought they would wait us out. Ban new sales and wait for us geezers to die off. Ranges, forums, manufacturers, shops, would be gone within a decade. Our families would turn our subversive items after we die as liberals dance on our graves. Sometimes I tell my wife that I’m glad we’re old and won’t have to live through this shit much longer.

Hillary's side will eventually win. They still own the schools, media and much of the swamp. Trump is a distraction only. You tell me how the experiment ends down the road based on the data over the last 40 years. I already know the answer.

History is teaching us that once commies have all the power they destroy everything in about 50 years. We will not be around and our kids will be us when that time will come. Let's make sure they do not think we were part of this circus!

This. He's also tying illegal immigration to any proposal knowing that the democrats will oppose it then blaming them for any inaction.
This - he knows immigration reform is a 3rd rail for the Dems. By tying these together he makes it EVERN MORE clear that they don't really care about either issue enough to take action and he further strengthens his base. If you recall he did the same previously and he ended up shutting down the government. He handed them an entire immigration package with Amnesty and DACA and they balked - as he knew they would forcing them to show their hand and make it clear that keeping these issues unresolved plays better for the Dems

History is teaching us that once commies have all the power they destroy everything in about 50 years. We will not be around and our kids will be us when that time will come. Let's make sure they do not think we were part of this circus!
The problem is the trenches should have been dug 40 years ago.

I wish these politicians would realize this is a sick agenda and they need to punish only the ones who commit theses crimes. People commit crimes not guns.

That doesn't serve their agenda. The democrats use the gun control card almost as much as the race card. Trump has already proven immune to the race card. Let's see what he does with the gun control card. He has to make these statements to appease the sheep and take away the Democrat's ability to beat him with it. He's not your average politician. He's been beating the democrats at their own game.

That doesn't serve their agenda. The democrats use the gun control card almost as much as the race card. Trump has already proven immune to the race card. Let's see what he does with the gun control card. He has to make these statements to appease the sheep and take away the Democrat's ability to beat him with it. He's not your average politician. He's been beating the democrats at their own game.
We won't know if Trump has survived this intense attack until November 2020.

Every president has that one thing they want to accomplish before they leave office. For Trump it's Immigration Reform. He's been pushing it since day 1 and will continue to push it until he leaves office, even if that is only after one term. All other considerations become secondary. He tweet this morning proves he's willing to budge on everything he considers secondary. Something is coming. Now we just have to wait and see how bad it is.

Oh and for the record I see gun and ammo sales skyrocketing starting today. Time to start stocking up on ammo again.

So.....do you know this as a chemist who has studied all the empirical data from the future, and all possible permutations? Or do you know this as a pessimistic curmudgeon who is wont to speculate wildly about an outcome he cannot possibly know?

Your right. I thought they would wait us out. Ban new sales and wait for us geezers to die off. Ranges, forums, manufacturers, shops, would be gone within a decade. Our families would turn our subversive items after we die as liberals dance on our graves. Sometimes I tell my wife that I’m glad we’re old and won’t have to live through this shit much longer.

Thank you! By the way, you will be able to keep your doctor and your guns too! [rofl2]

Our families will not know what to do with them!

So.....do you know this as a chemist who has studied all the empirical data from the future, and all possible permutations? Or do you know this as a pessimistic curmudgeon who is wont to speculate wildly about an outcome he cannot possibly know?
I like to think of it as a well seasoned blend of both.

Remember, when graphing, the data points provide a trend line. A trend line becomes a 95% certainty after a certain amount of consistent data points.

I have indeed reached the 95% certainty point regarding this.

I'll let you run with the other 5%.

I like to think of it as a well seasoned blend of both.

Remember, when graphing, the data points provide a trend line. A trend line becomes a 95% certainty after a certain amount of consistent data points.

I have indeed reached the 95% certainty point regarding this.

I'll let you run with the other 5%.

You guys! I am sitting here losing my mind with remote pre-programmed to Trump at 10AM and you are bickering about certainty. Stop it! Let me enjoy my anxiety! [angry2]

If you will not stop it we will send you to next year's Google Camp!
What Is Google Camp and the Celebrity Controversy Surrounding It?

Last edited:
The amount of "principled" Republicans in Congress could all drive to work in one mini-van.

And knowing our Republicans, it will not be a gas guzzling mini-van but environmentally friendly Prius with COEXIST sticker on the bumper. Just to please aggressive commies and seduce them to sensible discussions.

30 minutes to launching what I hope is nothing. If any of them dems running gets in we will know for sure that we are f***ed and that you can take to the bank.

what i got from the press conferance:
1) early warning signs and social media = more big brother
2) glorification of violence in entertainment = not sure but is this really a “thing”
3) reform mental health laws, involunatary confinement = more big brother but I do agree better mental health care is needed just not locking people up
4) red flag laws = more big brother
5) fast track dealth penalty = ok i am on board

Back
Top Bottom