• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trump gun control, update post 529 Trump No Longer Backing “Red Flag” Law, Background Check Changes

I prefer to be loud. If you want to lose without making a sound, that's up to you.

Mitch can't take a heat. He is under Antifa and Black Lives Matter siege and this is his way to scream "Uncle!"

McConnell's campaign locked out by Twitter for posting critic's profanity-laced video
On Monday, Black Lives Matter Louisville leader Chanelle Helm said in a live video of the protest outside of McConnell's Highlands-area home that instead of falling and injuring his shoulder over the weekend, the GOP leader "should have broken his little raggedy, wrinkled-(expletive) neck."

After a man makes a reference to a hypothetical McConnell voodoo doll, Helm replied, "Just stab the m----- f----- in the heart." That comment went viral on Twitter.

In a phone interview with the Courier Journal on Tuesday afternoon, Helm said she doesn't regret her comments.

"McConnell doesn’t care about people who actually do break their necks, who need insulin, who need any type of medication, because they want to stop and prevent health care for all," she said. "And that is something that every American out here wants. There’s only a few Americans who don’t want that, and those people are politicians and their cronies."
----------------------------

My recommendation:
Now it is time to be very loud with Trump! He will be in Manchester on 15. Let's make sure we are there and we are loud!

Instead of "Lock Her Up" we should shout "2A". Be loud! Trump obviously did not hear from us yet.o_O[horse][horse][horse][horse][horse]

Last edited:
Global Human Rights Movement Issues Travel Warning for the U.S. Due to Rampant Gun Violence – Amnesty International USA
“Travelers to the United States should remain cautious that the country does not adequately protect people’s right to be safe, regardless of who they might be. People in the United States cannot reasonably expect to be free from harm – a guarantee of not being shot is impossible,” said Ernest Coverson, campaign manager for the End Gun Violence Campaign at Amnesty International USA. “Once again, it is chillingly clear that the U.S. government is unwilling to ensure protection against gun violence.”

The travel advisory addressed growing gun violence, mostly hate crimes, including racism and discrimination, highlighting that the traveler’s race, country of origin, ethnic background, sexual orientation or gender identity may place them at higher risk after recent attacks linked to white supremacist ideology.

The action called attention to the extent to which all aspects of life in the United States have been compromised in some way by unfettered access to guns, without comprehensive and uniform regulation of their acquisition and use. By prioritizing gun ownership over basic human rights, the U.S. government is willfully and systematically failing on multiple levels and ignoring its international obligations to protect people’s rights and safety.

Amnesty International has been calling for common sense reform regarding the use and possession of firearms, including comprehensive background checks, national regulations for registering and licensing firearms, required training, a ban on high capacity magazines/assault weapons, and mandatory safe-storage laws. Amnesty International USA’s campaign to end gun violence has focused efforts on passing S.42., the Assault Weapons ban, and the Disarm Hate Act.

And? What if it were you that was under 25? Would you still be touting this idea or taking a stand and saying “f*** no, I’ve been a legal aged adult for 8yrs now (17-25) what more do you want from me??”

And what about our returning Veterans? Some of these kids have 2-3-4 tours in and still aren’t even 25 yet. Do you get to say sorry pal, you ain’t 25 yet, come back in 2 years, but thanks for your service anyway.

I’m not trying to bash you on this, I know you’re not a Veteran, but reading your post immediately made me think of this funny as hell old guy I once had the absolute honor of meeting, his name was Jack, Jack Lucas, USMC, who lied about his age to join the Corps at 14yrs old.

After his Sgt found out how old he really was, he was safely confined to quarters until he could be discharged and returned home to his mother. He escaped and f***ing stowed away on a Navy ship just to make it overseas to fight the Japs.

He made it there eventually, landed on Iwo Jima at age 15. When that battle was over he was severely wounded after jumping on top of not 1 but 2 grenades to save his fellow Marines (he still had the black ashes of the beach literally burned into his forearms and body).

Mr. Lucas returned home eventually to finish HIGH SCHOOL at age 17 AFTER receiving The Medal of Honor for his actions on Iwo.

Do you want to tell someone like him that you’re restricting his rights as an American because he’s not old enough yet to be responsible? I sure as hell wouldn’t.

We still have a whole lot of young versions of Jack out there kicking ass for us right now every day, every night, all week long. Let’s not go talking about taking away their rights while they’re sitting on some God forsaken mountain in a place that looks like f***ing Mars and is infested with hardcore enemy fighters still hunting them.

We have a sacred duty to protect their rights back here while they fight for us over there. I’ll step off the soapbox now, just thought that was a fitting story right here.

I finished my second south east Asian, back to back, tour of duty, and was discharged at 20 years old. When I got home, I could not legally buy a beer, until I was 21. I was trustworthy with a machine gun, as a teenager, but not with a beer, at twenty. The irony is, that when I was in Nam, the government flew in pallets of beer and cartons of cigarettes, to the hilltops, on choppers, for free, when I was a teenager.

Last edited:
Considering what the Anti's want, which it total bans on semi autos for everyone forever... I don't think my idea is as bad as you think. We have the potential to lose a lot more if the Democrat base gets further motivated by Republican failures and perceived half measures.

I can already tell we're going to lose all semi automatics by 2030 because of the sheer stubbornness the pro gun community is displaying. Thanks guys, you're our own worst enemy.

So you decided that it's better to give them a head start in 2019. I can't find the benefit in your thought process to gun owners. I'm pretty sure it's because there is no benefit in your thought process for gun owners.

And even if we give them this now they won't bend us over tomorrow anyway? This is the political version of complying with an armed robber and hoping they just take your money.
No, the anti's will never stop, but what inevitably ends up being a half measure that limits the damage at in the voting booths, the better.

I do not think the American people will take much more inaction from the pro gun side and I fear that they'll vote pure anti gun Democrat to "get something done."

We don't want that, once that happens, we will lose semi automatics, mags with capacities over 10 rounds, and God knows what else quite literally forever.

Lol so no semiautomatic rifles for individuals eligible for military service? you realize how dumb this sounds, yes? It's almost as dumb as the 21 booze restriction.

Also what problem are you trying to solve with that? One incident where a person under 21 used a legal rifle in a "mass shooting". The Columbine kids strawed their guns, and bought one illegally from a private seller, i think both were underage. Most of the rest of the incels are over 21. What's the next plan? 30? Yeah because statistically it's males under 25 right?

I didn't say 21, I said 25. I am in favor of raising the age of adulthood to 21. I don't think people aged 18-20 today are as mature as those who were that age 40+ years ago.

Straw purchases will still exist, there's nothing that can stop them, but how many other mass shootings can you list that were used with straw bought guns? Sandy Hook is the only one I can think of.

So you decided that it's better to give them a head start in 2019. I can't find the benefit in your thought process to gun owners. I'm pretty sure it's because there is no benefit in your thought process for gun owners.
Time will tell, it's difficult to reason with those who argue with emotion. Trump is already willing to sell us out to Red Flag laws and UBC's apparently because he's reacting emotionally and those two things will lead to people taking our guns after we're forced to register them.

Of course, I won't be registering mine because they were all gifts I gave to my ex-girlfriends whose names I forgot.

No, the anti's will never stop, but what inevitably ends up being a half measure that limits the damage at in the voting booths, the better.

I do not think the American people will take much more inaction from the pro gun side and I fear that they'll vote pure anti gun Democrat to "get something done."

We don't want that, once that happens, we will lose semi automatics, mags with capacities over 10 rounds, and God knows what else quite literally forever.

That's thier end game anyway. Force them to do it at once so there might actually be pushback.

Lord Cheeto will sell us down the river, MAYBE get a bit of immigration reform in return, and the Trump brown noses will call it 3D chess. I told you guys from the get go, that guy is a dem camouflaged as a REP. His majesty Douchebag L'Orange will be our undoing, and most of the morons who voted for that illiterate, undereducated, mumbling buffoon will still insist that he's great, because anything else would prove them wrong, and we can't have that, can we?

Would be willing to bet large that nothing happens. The dems are being drawn out, and are stuffing "common sense background checks", with pet projects and stuff that makes confiscation difficult in the future.

Time will tell, it's difficult to reason with those who argue with emotion. Trump is already willing to sell us out to Red Flag laws and UBC's apparently because he's reacting emotionally and those two things will lead to people taking our guns after we're forced to register them.

Of course, I won't be registering mine because they were all gifts I gave to my ex-girlfriends whose names I forgot.

Future is no longer what it used to be. Our idiotic politicians love to show some muscles to a hysteric crowds. They're overdoing it while masses march eagerly into a much bigger mess. We have declared a war on terrorism after 9/11. Our men and women were dying in places we have subsequently lost forever. Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya,.....No need to count our successes here!

So, today, success is our agreement with Taliban! [angry]

Same applies to guns. Trump does not understand what we all know and talk about here. He will not go after Antifa, BLM or liberals. He will go with all of them against us because we are easy and non-violent. Instead of explaining to masses that we need to learn how to face nuts with guns and take some personal responsibility we will be all degraded to a level of well checked and well limited sportsmen.

You, advocating dialog and giving up something for nothing, is just another form of misunderstanding on your part. You refuse to understand the stage we are in now, and you do not have any historical data which would support success of your naive proposals.

We are few months from New Zealand. Few more shootings and angry masses and angry politicians will label us as dangerous criminals, MA style.

The only way to stop this is to stand up and tell Trump that he is done. That can't be done here on NES, who cares, that has to be done in rallies, on the streets, stop contributions, send letters, be LOUD!!!

Everything else is a complete waste of time.

Lord Cheeto will sell us down the river, MAYBE get a bit of immigration reform in return, and the Trump brown noses will call it 3D chess. I told you guys from the get go, that guy is a dem camouflaged as a REP. His majesty Douchebag L'Orange will be our undoing, and most of the morons who voted for that illiterate, undereducated, mumbling buffoon will still insist that he's great, because anything else would prove them wrong, and we can't have that, can we?

Stop bitching, it is annoying. We have what we have. It was explained to you that 2A is just us, not politicians. Show me any politician who would like you to have a weapon!.........Be active and drop bitching once forever. You are not contributing anything.

Would be willing to bet large that nothing happens. The dems are being drawn out, and are stuffing "common sense background checks", with pet projects and stuff that makes confiscation difficult in the future.

What does concern me a lot is the fact that we do not have any representation out there, NRA is a joke and Republicans became "the other liberal party"........We either giddy up or go down under.

It's amazing how fast time goes by. There are already too many people too young to remember that George H. W. Bush tried making a deal with the devil and lost. He accepted a Dem tax increase in an effort to buy peace with them and it cost him a second term. I fear that Trump is about to make the same mistake on guns.

It's amazing how fast time goes by. There are already too many people too young to remember that George H. W. Bush tried making a deal with the devil and lost. He accepted a Dem tax increase in an effort to buy peace with them and it cost him a second term. I fear that Trump is about to make the same mistake on guns.

Yes. He is on his way to Make A Deal.

Do you remember the character from The Prince and the Pauper which was slapped by teachers when His Majesty made a mistake.........That character is us now!

This, and I hate to say it but even if he DOES bow to pressure this time due to fear of not being reelected in 2020, what happens AFTER he's reelected and no longer has to fear us?

Yes. Cheeto Jesus WILL sell us out. I honestly believe at this point that the only hope for our entire society at this point lies in the REAL Jesus Christ. I don't care if this view is unpopular. It is the truth.

Any signature on a gun control bill will be the final nail in his 2020 coffin. The people he's tryin to appease are the same pink pussy hat clowns who wouldn't vote for him if he found a cure for cancer, obesity and stupidity all in one pill.

This, and I hate to say it but even if he DOES bow to pressure this time due to fear of not being reelected in 2020, what happens AFTER he's reelected and no longer has to fear us?

Yes. Cheeto Jesus WILL sell us out. I honestly believe at this point that the only hope for our entire society at this point lies in the REAL Jesus Christ. I don't care if this view is unpopular. It is the truth.

Boy, you act like you have never experienced politics before! Get up and fight for your rights instead of hoping and waiting on Jesus.

Any signature on a gun control bill will be the final nail in his 2020 coffin. The people he's tryin to appease are the same pink pussy hat clowns who wouldn't vote for him if he found a cure for cancer, obesity and stupidity all in one pill.

We all know that. He also know that. We just did not tell him yet that we are angry now. That step needs to be taken.

I finished my second south east Asian, back to back, tour of duty, and was discharged at 20 years old. When I got home, I could not legally buy a beer, until I was 21. I was trustworthy with a machine gun, as a teenager, but not with a beer, at twenty. The irony is, that when I was in Nam, the government flew in pallets of beer and cartons of cigarettes, to the hilltops, on choppers, for free, when I was a teenager.
And Maura still doesn’t like u!!! Lol!!!!

Gotcha! Just called Markey, Warren, and Moulton...I gave them da fo real lowdown and how they better not cave to this shiznit! I think there feeling the pressure and are on my side, I really do..............:confused:

Did they ask you if you feel safe in your home? [dance]
No? They may call back and ask your significant other!

When a whole pack of leftist lunatics repeatedly state that the entire world will end in 12 years, are they eligible?

Gotcha! Just called Markey, Warren, and Moulton...I gave them da fo real lowdown and how they better not cave to this shiznit! I think there feeling the pressure and are on my side, I really do..............:confused:

Call anyone else? Like trump? Join GOA? SAF?

feel free to be sarcastic and do nothing....your call.

Back
Top Bottom