Trump rally Manchester New Hampshire

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You started high school 9/11? You’re a damn kid. My oldest graduated the same year. If you want to be smarter shut up and listen to your elders.
Trying to show us your really a good guy. Why would anyone need to know that?
Help, help! Abrasive! Man rules!

Miibro has shown himself to be reasonable, and we have made our peace.
I have made my points. However you wish you to misinterpret them is up to you. You may continue to berate me, but I am no longer interested in beating this dead horse.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be honest: if you did a find & replace of Trump and Giuliani with Obama (or similar) and Bill Clinton, would you be saying the same things?

Or would you have liked the gif and said "those deluded Obama worshippers, amirite?"
Probably because Obama and the Clintons are economy collapsing, regressive tax supporting, health care cutting, baby murdering, pledge eliminating, gun taking, amendment denying, freedom hating, budget cutting, job destroying, country selling, ISIS funding, war starting, women raping, lying, treasonous, rival murdering, birth certificate hiding, racial divide pushing, NAFTA loving communists. And this page has no place for anyone who supports them. And anyone who does worship them is in fact deluded and against the very ink penned onto the declaration and the bill of rights of what this country is built upon.

Meanwhile Trump has taken this great country and made it loved and tolerated to stand up for our democracy and our great flag again. And the views of most people here are conservative and gun loving views that Trump heavily supports. If you are one of those creepy independent/closet liberals, you might want to save your gifs for the CNN news blog and not here. And your post about going up the middle and playing both sides to be fair is called ass kissing. Patriots don't ass kiss.

The night was electric and the downers won't stop the movement. God bless everyone :)

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably because Obama and the Clintons are economy collapsing, regressive tax supporting, health care cutting, baby murdering, pledge eliminating, gun taking, amendment denying, freedom hating, budget cutting, job destroying, country selling, ISIS funding, war starting, women raping, lying, treasonous, rival murdering, birth certificate hiding, racial divide pushing, NAFTA loving communists. And this page has no place for anyone who supports them. And anyone who does worship them is in fact deluded and against the very ink penned onto the declaration and the bill of rights of what this country is built upon.

Meanwhile Trump has taken this great country and made it loved and tolerated to stand up for our democracy and our great flag again. And the views of most people here are conservative and gun loving views that Trump heavily supports. If you are one of those creepy independent/closet liberals, you might want to save your gifs for the CNN news blog and not here. And your post about going up the middle and playing both sides to be fair is called ass kissing. Patriots don't ass kiss.

The night was electric and the downers won't stop the movement. God bless everyone :)
Amen brother.

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have made my points. However you wish you to misinterpret them is up to you. You may continue to berate me, but I am no longer interested in beating this dead horse.
And the worst thing is most of you kids have no respect. You try and make yourself sound smart by using big words and speaking eloquently. The substance of your sentences don’t show that.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
And your post about going up the middle and playing both sides to be fair is called ass kissing. Patriots don't ass kiss.

The Founding Fathers disagreed, but I guess you don't consider them patriots. I would, but you can have your opinions.

“I was no party man myself, and the first wish of my heart was, if parties did exist, to reconcile them.” - George Washington, to Thomas Jefferson
“My greatest fear has been that the nation would not be sufficiently cool and moderate in making arrangements for the security of that liberty." - George Washington
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

God bless, you, too.

jct61765

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Founding Fathers disagreed, but I guess you don't consider them patriots. I would, but you can have your opinions.

“I was no party man myself, and the first wish of my heart was, if parties did exist, to reconcile them.” - George Washington, to Thomas Jefferson
“My greatest fear has been that the nation would not be sufficiently cool and moderate in making arrangements for the security of that liberty." - George Washington
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

God bless, you, too.
The founding fathers kissed ass?? Really? The kings ass? What the hell are they teaching in schools now.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

God bless, you, too.
You make a good point but it's not a one way street. Perhaps unintentionally you found a particularly effective way - that GIF - to sneer at MMN's heartfelt patriotism, in direct contradiction of Jefferson's quote above.

I don't think you're a liberal, tbh, but this is something the liberals are very, very good at, taking quotes out of context and twisting the intended meanings. If you wear a liberal's uniform, don't be surprised if someone takes you for a liberal.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You make a good point but it's not a one way street. Perhaps unintentionally you found a particularly effective way - that GIF - to sneer at MMN's heartfelt patriotism, in direct contradiction of Jefferson's quote above.

I don't think you're a liberal, tbh, but this is something the liberals are very, very good at, taking quotes out of context and twisting the intended meanings. If you wear a liberal's uniform, don't be surprised if someone takes you for a liberal.
It wasn't to sneer at his patriotism; I like when a person loves and appreciates this country; it was that I found him a little too starstruck and perhaps naive as it pertains to a politician. I don't trust Trump, but I think I could probably count on one hand the number of politicians I do trust.

I think he also mistook the fact that I'm not all-in on Trump as being a "closet liberal" or a moderate. I'm neither. If anything, I don't think Trump is conservative enough. My concept of conservative is a small, Constitutionally confined government that provides for the common defense, adjudicates disputes by maintaining a court system, helps with infrastructure, and not much more.

So as it pertains to the "ass kissing" thing--I see it basically as the inverse.
From where I stand, the left metaphorically kisses Clinton's/Obama's/whoever's ass while attacking Trump. MMN or others who use his rhetoric kiss Trump's ass (remember--"starstruck" and getting "flustered" when Trump smiled at him--his words) while attacking the left. MMN implied I somehow "kissed ass" - as in, both sides. I see it as I am willing to be critical of both sides; in other words, I refuse to kiss either ass. Neither party has had a monopoly on govt overreach and the erosion of our rights. I'm conservative--but I won't give someone a pass because (R) is after their name.

ETA: The other thing was calling Giuliani "a legend." Giuliani is precisely the type of Swamp Creature that I was hoping Trump would kick out of govt. Instead, he pulled an Anakin Skywalker with the "you were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them!"

Reactions: KVX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wasn't to sneer at his patriotism; I like when a person loves and appreciates this country; it was that I found him a little too starstruck.
Too starstruck? Its the fu****g president dude lol. The liberals want to make it so no one might care anymore but I live in a world where being in the same room as the president is a tremendous honor. let alone 20 feet away. I don't care if it labels me a Trump ass kisser or some sort of groupie or whatever people will ensue. That's the damn president at the end of the day. Being starstruck by a celebrity is not news. So be honest with your real intent. Your intent was to derail the thread and push your views about Trump on a clearly pro trump user base who commented on a clearly Pro Trump thread. And you did it. Your actions contradict everything that Jefferson quote stands for. Literally to the letter.

I'm ashamed this glorious tread was derailed by your bullshit. If you wanted to have a discussion about weather or not Trump is great or your personal opinions of the man you could have saved that for the Donald Trump megatread. Not in response to people who attended the Rally talking about their fun memory. This was meant to be a great thread. But sadly now it's the "Is Trump a good president" tread. That's not what this was about to begin with.

Only liberals hop on Trump posts knowing they don't like him to try fight with his supporters about him. Talks like a liberal, walks like a liberal, might just be a damn liberal lol.

zboys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Too starstruck? Its the fu****g president dude lol. The liberals want to make it so no one might care anymore but I live in a world where being in the same room as the president is a tremendous honor. let alone 20 feet away. I don't care if it labels me a Trump ass kisser or some sort of groupie or whatever people will ensue. That's the damn president at the end of the day. Being starstruck by a celebrity is not news. So be honest with your real intent. Your intent was to derail the thread and push your views about Trump on a clearly pro trump user base who commented on a clearly Pro Trump thread. And you did it. Your actions contradict everything that Jefferson quote stands for. Literally to the letter.

I'm ashamed this glorious tread was derailed by your bullshit. If you wanted to have a discussion about weather or not Trump is great or your personal opinions of the man you could have saved that for the Donald Trump megatread. Not in response to people who attended the Rally talking about their fun memory. This was meant to be a great thread. But sadly now it's the "Is Trump a good president" tread. That's not what this was about to begin with.

Only liberals hop on Trump posts knowing they don't like him to try fight with his supporters about him. Talks like a liberal, walks like a liberal, might just be a damn liberal lol.
I have to say a few of your past postings days past were a little off the wall, but your enthusiasm in this thread is well noted and I could feel your excitement from your posting, glad you had a great time and thanks for posting your encounter there.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Patriots don't ass kiss.
I don't care if it labels me a Trump ass kisser or some sort of groupie or whatever people will ensue.
Many of us were posting in this thread long before your post on page four when we got your "dear diary, today the president smiled at me and I blushed; maybe he likes me?" entry. That post and everything after it represents less than 20% of the total post count in this thread.

It was a joke about how I thought you were being rosey-eyed (and the Giuliani thing, which arguably irked me more). Then some white knights jumped in and everyone went down the old specious "well if you don't love Trump, that must mean you're a liberal!" path. It's a tiresome canard. Anyone that knows me is well aware I am not a liberal. My expectation when posting that was some people might chuckle at the intensity of your admiration, and that'd be it.

I think around 7:30 we could've been done here; everyone was in kumbaya mood until someone else had a go. I've tried to disengage a few times, but if someone's gonna have a go:

"I respond to what they did to me. I'm gonna fight back, it's not a one-way street." - Donald Trump

Last edited:
Reactions: KVX

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
*vey

I like it.
The funny thing is, on other forums I've actually been made a moderator for considered approaches and evenhandedness. At work I am widely known as someone that will go above and beyond to help people in different departments with no benefit to myself, even if it means unpaid overtime. I've been chosen several times to mentor other new employees. I say this not as a point of bragging, but to illustrate that a few forum posts--often made with a humorous tone--are not always indicative of someone's character.

But, go ahead, call me a dick. I hope the veteran to whom I donated a printer/scanner so that he could more easily send forms to the VA to expedite his treatments would have a different assessment. His words of gratitude made a greater impression on me than anyone who's called me a mean word on the internet.

It's interesting, on other topics on this board, like say, firearm choices, caliber preferences, and whatnot, we're all in on some gentle ribbing. This has been one of the main things that's kept me coming back to NES all these years (along with the group buys!). But, when it comes to politics, and our president in particular, that willingness to laugh about things, engage in a little humor, etc. seems to erode very quickly. I'm not sure why that is, but it is disappointing. I think we could all do with taking ourselves a little less seriously.
You sound just like Obama patting himself on the back! "I" "I've" "I" "myself" "I've" "I" in just the first paragraph!

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

penis.png

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
ETA: The other thing was calling Giuliani "a legend." Giuliani is precisely the type of Swamp Creature that I was hoping Trump would kick out of govt. Instead, he pulled an Anakin Skywalker with the "you were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them!"
Really ???
How is he a Swamp Creature ???
When his term was up, he left, and didn't run for any other state or federal elected office, nor lobby to get himself an appointment to any other government position.
How many Swamp Creatures voluntarily leave the swamp with no intention of diving back in ???
He is where he is now because he was a personal friend of Trump, and was asked to join the team to help guide his political newbie friend in avoiding the pitfalls of the swamp.
A real swamp creature is one who gets a taste of political power and becomes addicted. Then their goal changes from one of intending to help the people who elected them, to doing whatever it takes to hold onto that political power. Like a junkie, once they're hooked, they'll cheat, lie, steal and kill to keep that high going. Rudy doesn't fit that description, but many of the political "lifers" do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom