Trump rally Manchester New Hampshire

Kevin_NH

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SNHU Arena has their own controversial weapons policy, and the SS will be enforcing the usual executive protection zone outside.

they always give away way more tickets than the venue can handle resulting in a lot of pissed off people outside.
The lefties claim to be registering for the free tickets with no intention of using them, so there should be plenty of room for attendees in the +10K seat arena.

New Hampshire Republican activist Fran Wendelboe said the campaign usually takes many more RSVPs than the venue can accommodate — which is why people start standing in line several hours before the rally, she added.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Surprised he's coming here.
"I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den."

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Surprised he's coming here.
"I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den."
which I read as Conservatives and others being fed up with the drug pipeline from Lawrence into NH, and wanting changes that were not going to happen if his opponent had been elected. Some people voted for Mr Trump hoping he would step up and help solve the problem.

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just watched this woman, from Mass she says, speak with energy and passion while holding a Trump likeness. Wish I was there. Didn’t know the circus would be starting early. She was exploring people stop complaining and do something. Mentioned getting LTC in Mass. she was great.

Attachments

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It's because of the positioning that NH has in political spheres WRT elections.

-Mike
I'm well aware of that; it was more of me playing the gadfly. I think he's a NY elitist at heart and views places like NH with some level of derision.

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sign up for tickets ...get spammed til the end of time by his campaign folks, plus they always give away way more tickets than the venue can handle resulting in a lot of pissed off people outside.
Yeah! It’s worth it to get a Beto coumo t shirt!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Joe Biden will be a few blocks away on the same day at the same time creating competing rallies.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Joe Biden will be a few blocks away on the same day at the same time creating competing rallies.
This article implies Biden himself isn't coming; his campaign is just sponsoring it:
Biden forces plan to protest at Trump rally in Manchester

MANCHESTER — The New Hampshire campaign of Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden is planning a competing protest down the street during President Trump’s rally in the Queen City’s downtown Thursday night.

Biden campaign organizers will stage ..."

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This article implies Biden himself isn't coming; his campaign is just sponsoring it:
Biden forces plan to protest at Trump rally in Manchester

MANCHESTER — The New Hampshire campaign of Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden is planning a competing protest down the street during President Trump’s rally in the Queen City’s downtown Thursday night.

Biden campaign organizers will stage ..."

That's only because of its renewed focus on containing the gaffe machine. [rofl]

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So you just want to push false left narratives to make him sound bad out of context. Nice, good job!
He literally said those words. Even Sununu rebuked him for it.

Do you honestly think he gives a flying fig about NH other than its potential to give him votes? This isn't a unique feature of Trump; 99+% of politicians are BS merchants. I don't think any of the Dems except maybe one or two with oblique ties to the state care either. Biden doesn't care, Beto doesn't care. The difference is I won't be this guy:
upload_2019-8-15_16-21-14.png

To paraphrase a podcast I listen to, if I can get accused of "pushing false left narratives" and of being a "Trump defending Russian troll" on different venues on nearly the same day, it must mean I am playing the gadfly quite well.

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
He literally said those words. Even Sununu rebuked him for it.

Do you honestly think he gives a flying fig about NH other than its potential to give him votes? This isn't a unique feature of Trump; 99+% of politicians are BS merchants. I don't think any of the Dems except maybe one or two with oblique ties to the state care either. Biden doesn't care, Beto doesn't care. The difference is I won't be this guy:
View attachment 297651

To paraphrase a podcast I listen to, if I can get accused of "pushing false left narratives" and of being a "Trump defending Russian troll" on different venues on nearly the same day, it must mean I am playing the gadfly quite well.
Get over yourself. The argument isn't that he didn't say it, but that you want to misrepresent what he said. He wasn't saying NH is full of drug addicts that voted for him. He's saying NHites are tired of seeing drug addicts everywhere and that's why they voted for him. You plucked that line out because its twistable without context.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Get over yourself. The argument isn't that he didn't say it, but that you want to misrepresent what he said. He wasn't saying NH is full of drug addicts that voted for him. He's saying NHites are tired of seeing drug addicts everywhere and that's why they voted for him. You plucked that line out because its twistable without context.
I think you're misrepresenting what I said, lol. Somewhat comical when you claim I am misrepresenting him.
My comment was jokingly pointing out that I was surprised he'd want to go to a place he considered drug-infested. Maybe you have different geographical preferences! There is no "false leftist narrative" here unless you are trying to create one.

I didn't misrepresent anything he said. He called NH drug infested. That's a quote. Most sane people don't willingly choose to go those types of places, although I won't speak for you.
If you want to play out your persecution complex, you chose a poor test case.

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I think you're misrepresenting what I said, lol. Somewhat comical when you claim I am misrepresenting him.
My comment was jokingly pointing out that I was surprised he'd want to go to a place he considered drug-infested. Maybe you have different geographical preferences!

I didn't misrepresent anything he said. He called NH drug infested. That's a quote. Most sane people don't willingly choose to go those types of places, although I won't speak for you.
If you want to play out your persecution complex, you chose a poor test case.
Ok I'll pretend with you that you weren't doing what you were doing. You must always dig up random quotes to make it sound like someone doesn't like a place they are going to.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nope...me either...I was given a ticket and call me paranoid but the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want to be in a mess of thousands of people, with no quick way out if necessary. I know some people that will be protesting in the area (militant leftists) and what with Manchester's record of crime and Sununu having just vetoed four anti 2A bills, I think I'll stay home and enjoy from the comfort and safety of my own home, thank you very much.

Here is a brave American lady who is there. This will bring a tear to your eye, mentioning the 59K Americans who gave their lives and fought against Communism in Viet Nam. We need more immigrants like her.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=454&v=2jJbK4YLVkc

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok I'll pretend with you that you weren't doing what you were doing. You must always dig up random quotes to make it sound like someone doesn't like a place they are going to.
There's no need to pretend; just show me where I misrepresented him, and I will gladly raise my hand and admit my error.

When someone calls my home "drug infested," I tend to remember those kinds of things. Nothing "random" about it.

By the way, have you seen the Tlaib/Omar Israel thread? Please go tell those guys to stop "digging up random quotes to make it sound like they don't like a place [they were] going to" [rofl]. Or does that complaint only have merit when it pertains to the President?

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
There's no need to pretend; just show me where I misrepresented him, and I will gladly raise my hand and admit my error.

When someone calls my home "drug infested," I tend to remember those kinds of things. Nothing "random" about it.

By the way, have you seen the Tlaib/Omar Israel thread? Please go tell those guys to stop "digging up random quotes to make it sound like they don't like a place [they were] going to" [rofl]. Or does that complaint only have merit when it pertains to the President?
Ah there it is. So he hurt your feelings. It's ok, it happens from time to time.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ah there it is. So he hurt your feelings. It's ok, it happens from time to time.
The fact that this was the best response you could come up with only confirms my suspicions [laugh]. Let's just ignore the inconvenient questions...

It's ok, let's just let bygones be bygones. [banana]
Just remember, most of us here have far more in common than we disagree on.

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I am from NH, and this state has a HUGE drug problem and "drug infested den" is not an inaccurate description of what is going on in many communities.

If you also live in NH I'm sorry if you are offended but the truth hurts.

My local PD spends more time on drug investigations and deaths than anything else.

The Lakes region is awash with the stuff, Manchester, Derry.... same thing.

But we can pretend it is not a problem... that stuff only happens in Lowell, Lawrence, Haverhill, etc et etc.

Nothing would please me more than to see the pipeline to Lawrence, AKA The Dominican Republic North shut off by strong border controls.

I don't remember anytime in my life when I have read more obituaries for women under 30, cripes even during the Vietnam War I don't remember this many men under 30 dying needlessly.

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
The fact that this was the best response you could come up with only confirms my suspicions [laugh]. Let's just ignore the inconvenient questions...

It's ok, let's just let bygones be bygones. [banana]
Just remember, most of us here have far more in common than we disagree on.
I'm ignoring them because you're deflecting and it has nothing to do with you trying to make it seem like Trump hates NH. You even went so far as to fantasize about what you think his opinion may be.

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Well I am from NH, and this state has a HUGE drug problem and "drug infested den" is not an inaccurate description of what is going on in many communities.

If you also live in NH I'm sorry if you are offended but the truth hurts.

My local PD spends more time on drug investigations and deaths than anything else.

The Lakes region is awash with the stuff, Manchester, Derry.... same thing.

But we can pretend it is not a problem... that stuff only happens in Lowell, Lawrence, Haverhill, etc et etc.

Nothing would please me more than to see the pipeline to Lawrence, AKA The Dominican Republic North shut off by strong border controls.

I don't remember anytime in my life when I have read more obituaries for women under 30, cripes even during the Vietnam War I don't remember this many men under 30 dying needlessly.
No, no! Daekken says the place is clean, only bad orange man making up lies!

Top Bottom