Trump rally Manchester New Hampshire

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
sign up for tickets ...get spammed til the end of time by his campaign folks, plus they always give away way more tickets than the venue can handle resulting in a lot of pissed off people outside.

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't go to gun free zones.
nope...me either...I was given a ticket and call me paranoid but the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want to be in a mess of thousands of people, with no quick way out if necessary. I know some people that will be protesting in the area (militant leftists) and what with Manchester's record of crime and Sununu having just vetoed four anti 2A bills, I think I'll stay home and enjoy from the comfort and safety of my own home, thank you very much.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
nope...me either...I was given a ticket and call me paranoid but the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want to be in a mess of thousands of people, with no quick way out if necessary. I know some people that will be protesting in the area (militant leftists) and what with Manchester's record of crime and Sununu having just vetoed four anti 2A bills, I think I'll stay home and enjoy from the comfort and safety of my own home, thank you very much.
Good point, we might have to rethink this.

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
oh please, SNHU is in a residential neighborhood a mile or 2 from rt 3 in hooksett. you'll be just fine

C. Stockwell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i don't remember, just shocked me as a new, NH resident that a pres would come here near my house and be accessible lol
Yes its a thing. If you do it right and keep on top of things, you'll probably see him near your hometown as the primaries get closer. When I was at Plymouth State, the president of our College Republicans met The Don at one of the ski resorts. Loon I think? I met Chris Christie and saw Carly Fiorina. That was funny.

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
oh please, SNHU is in a residential neighborhood a mile or 2 from rt 3 in hooksett. you'll be just fine
No, SNHU arena is in downtown Manchester...Elm Street. Not a real nice neighborhood.

From a guy I know...

"I have been...warned I guess is the right word....by some of the people I know at work that are "center left" and "far left" that I should be careful Thursday. they know of anti-trump groups of various stripes coming from as far away as Bangor,ME, Rochester,NY, NYC, and Yale in CT. I've been told "I'd hate to see something happen to you" in the same tone as "nice place here. be a shame if something happens to it"
If NH 3%ers and Oathkeepers aren't implementing some sort of plan, many of us are gonna feel pretty naked going to and from the arena...stay frosty. watch your six...."

Last edited:

Glockster30

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh, no, not Bangor ME! [laugh]

Anyway, it appears that there is parking for a couple of hundred cars, so where do people parK for an arena that holds about 11,000 people?

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh, no, not Bangor ME! [laugh]

Anyway, it appears that there is parking for a couple of hundred cars, so where do people parK for an arena that holds about 11,000 people?
There's plenty of businesses around the arena that have no problem prying $10-20 (or more) from the previous owner's wallet for them to park at their place of business......

Last edited:

slap shot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No, SNHU arena is in downtown Manchester...Elm Street. Not a real nice neighborhood.

From a guy I know...

"I have been...warned I guess is the right word....by some of the people I know at work that are "center left" and "far left" that I should be careful Thursday. they know of anti-trump groups of various stripes coming from as far away as Bangor,ME, Rochester,NY, NYC, and Yale in CT. I've been told "I'd hate to see something happen to you" in the same tone as "nice place here. be a shame if something happens to it"
If NH 3%ers and Oathkeepers aren't implementing some sort of plan, many of us are gonna feel pretty naked going to and from the arena...stay frosty. watch your six...."
well damn, my bad. looks like we need a plan

there's a few bars, restaurants in walking distance if anyone wants to meet up

Last edited:
Top Bottom