Trump on 60 Mins

Talking about SCJs:

In terms of the whole gun situation, we know the Second Amendment and everybody’s talking about the Second Amendment and they’re trying to dice it up and change it, they’re going to be very pro-Second Amendment.

Last edited:
I watched it and I thought he was as clear as he can be, she was pushing the ISIS thing but he wouldn't say anything and his reason was great.

It is nice to see that Ivanka talks like a normal woman, without vocal fry and uptalk. It is so refreshing.

I was sad Ivanka will only stay on the fringe. She is so bright and well spoken.

What I disliked about Leslie is she kept on harping on Trump Supporters doing violence.. Yeah... I just see those three blacks pulling the white guy out of his car to beat him because they "Think" he voted for Trump. but hey... no fear on the other side, right?

If you've never seen any, look at some of trumps congressional interviews. A particular favorite of mine is his time talking to the UN about building renovations in NYC

As for 60mins though, I pretty much took home one message: Our supreme court justice is either going to be pro life or pro gun, not sure how I feel about that.

Last edited:
Great presentation. His matter-of-fact speech and clear intent is what I like hearing. There's nothing that can't be deciphered with a little common sense with his speech. Is he the best spokesperson? No. Does he convey his message well? Absolutely.

If you've never seen any, look at some of trumps congressional interviews. A particular favorite of mine is his time talking to the UN about building renovations in NYC

As for 60mins though, I pretty much took home one message: Our supreme court justice is either going to be pro life or pro gun, not sure how I feel about that.

Either? I think he/she's going to be both.

Interestingly, he talked about returning the abortion issue to the states. Currently, the SCOTUS is treating much of the 2A as a states rights issue. As between 2A and abortion rights, it is certainly difficult to see how 2A should be a states rights issue.

He's still a loose cannon. The words Great, Loser and others should be stricken from his vocal. But with Reince in the WH, he should be well tempered. He might out-Reagan Reagan in the end.

He's still a loose cannon. The words Great, Loser and others should be stricken from his vocal. But with Reince in the WH, he should be well tempered. He might out-Reagan Reagan in the end.

You want him to talk like a politician when he is the anti-politician. Hitlery can talk in circles for twenty minutes but if Trump says "we will do great things", you lose it.

It will be an interesting four years: I have my hopes up for SCOTUS more than anything else but he can do a lot to help us just with EO's and ATF attitude/funding changes.

Not to derail the conversation too much, but even Ivanka's voice gives me a tingle in my trump tower (ok, low rise apartment building)!

Or the fact she doesn't pronounce her S's like Sean Connery....Michelle Obama.
Then the brainwashed media followed with the fad.

You want him to talk like a politician when he is the anti-politician. Hitlery can talk in circles for twenty minutes but if Trump says "we will do great things", you lose it.

It will be an interesting four years: I have my hopes up for SCOTUS more than anything else but he can do a lot to help us just with EO's and ATF attitude/funding changes.

Way to assume what's in my head. LOL

I'm with you to an extent on SC choices and reminding of EO's. But the man cannot actually, coherently speak without reverting to The-Apprentice-speak. He sounds like a 12yo.

I dislike him making massively hyperbolic statements. Most conservative CRINGE when he does so. What makes us different than progressives is when their person does it, they don't cringe, they cheer and never admit the politicians stupidity or ignorance. :( I can agree with his positions and disagree with his delivery or past integrity.

(FWIW, I'm probably 95% politically aligned with both Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter but would walk out of a room either walked into. No better than Hairy Reed. Sensation over substance.)

I would prefer Trump to be Presidential. It will get us further.

I have a saying. "Do you want to be right or do you want to be rich?" You can be right, and be frustrated. Or you can take all the marbles, let the BS roll off you and walk off with all the chips on the table. Trump would rather be right than rich. It consumes him.

And FYI to the anti-establishment folks, Rinse your Preebus is NOT the drain-the-swamp choice on his staff. Just saying. He's going to do very little of what he hyperbole'd about.

I am just Sooooooo friggin happy Killery did NOT win.. OMG you have no idea! I feel like for at least for the next 4 years the Constitution may actually stay in tact.

Well you can probably kiss your 4th Amendment and privacy goodbye but we may make headway in other places.

The libs will start loving Trump once People magazine puts Barron on the cover and does a "day in the life of the next JFK Junior living in Malia's old room" story, complete with center spread.

They'll eat it up like Minny's chocolate pie.

The libs will start loving Trump once People magazine puts Barron on the cover and does a "day in the life of the next JFK Junior living in Malia's old room" story, complete with center spread.

They'll eat it up like Minny's chocolate pie.

Yes they will. The USA now has its own Royal Family. Won't be long before they're fawning all over the Trumps.

Preiebusas as chief of staff might not be such a bad thing. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Don't forget, now there will be an open slot to head up the RNC. Presidents have great sway over the choice. Trump is a strategist, and this choice was undoubtedly done for a reason. I'll be watching to see how it plays out.

It will be an interesting four years: I have my hopes up for SCOTUS more than anything else but he can do a lot to help us just with EO's and ATF disbanded and eliminated.

FIFY
I lived through the Clinton era abuses as an FFL
Burn it to the f*cking ground baby

Back
Top Bottom