Trump/Nugent 2024

Trump Owens.

Make the dems NOT vote for a black woman as veep.

Though, in all seriousness, Ownes is a bit immature and not ready for that. She's smart and feisty but says some really dumb shit sometimes.
fits in right with trump,

I didn’t know that. Honestly I think there are a lot of people out there undercover with a fetish for kids, as your well aware I’m sure.
When he was 30 and dating a 17 year old, the sex was legal in Hawaii but marriage (for her) was not.

Her parents helpfully signed over guardianship so he could be her foster parent.

That's some serious Daddy/daughter issues right there.

When he was 30 and dating a 17 year old, the sex was legal in Hawaii but marriage (for her) was not.

Her parents helpfully signed over guardianship so he could be her foster parent.

That's some serious Daddy/daughter issues right there.
Eh, even if I had a free opportunity for a 17 year old I couldn’t go through with it. It takes a special kind of weirdo to take advantage of one that young. The parents are straight up shitbags

Could you just see Trump and Ted trying to out twitter each other?
IF trump runs again I would like to see him stay off twitter

Trump says he’s running. I will vote for him in the primary and general election if he makes it.
I'm in a different camp....I would not vote for him in any primary.....but if he makes it through I'd check the Trump box while holding my nose in the general election....just like I did in 2016 and 2020.

So would the republican party.

I cant help but wonder if Cruz or DeSantis took the primaries in the 2016 election if we'd have a 2 term gop president right now.

I believe that to be the case.
Cruz completely lacks charisma and it is quite unfortunate. He would be a good leader.

He's now more popular with independents than Biden *or* Harris.
Not to mention that Biden* set a new personal record Broccoli Index on Friday.
do-not-want-broccoli-dog.jpg

(ETA: Emphasis: I named it that well before ever meeting @Broccoli Iglesias;
it is not some kind of homage
).

Last edited:
When did he say that? The last time I saw him, on Gutfeld, he sounded like he was running, but he mentioned that FEC rules meant that he couldn't announce anything yet. Did that change over the weekend?
Trump says he’s running. I will vote for him in the primary and general election if he makes it.

Cruz completely lacks charisma and it is quite unfortunate. He would be a good leader.
Calvin Coolidge was our greatest President ever. He was not known for charisma, and he didn't seek publicity.

He just did the right thing.

While famous as a man of few words, "Silent Cal" made every single one of his words count.

Back
Top Bottom