Trump now speaking at the NRA annual meeting

"
DALLAS — Vice President Mike Pence on Friday vowed that gun rights supporters will continue to have “two friends” in the White House in himself and President Trump, and said solutions to address recent mass shootings don’t need to curtail Americans’ Second Amendment rights.

We “both stand without apology for the Second Amendment,” Mr. Pence said at the “Leadership Forum” hosted by the National Rifle Association’s Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA) at the gunrights group’s 2018 convention.

“In this administration, the right of the people to keep and bear arms will not be infringed,” he said.

Mr. Pence also said the administration is taking concrete steps to address recent mass shootings, including the Valentine’s Day shooting in Parkland, Florida.

He pointing to initiatives like new money to boost school safety and a newly passed law to incentivize federal agencies and states to share more records with the National Instant Criminal Background Check System.

“We mourn with those who mourn, and grieve with those who grieve,” he said. “We will not rest, and we will not relent until we end this evil in our time.”
Mike Pence to NRA: In the Trump administration, right to bear arms will ‘not be infringed’

Yup, we'd be so much better off with Hillary. Live and learn.

we would not, but let's not paint Trump or GOP as some gun rights crusaders.

Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words. Trump asking ATF to review bumpstock classification is real. Don't forget how many GOP didn't think twice about grabbing guns: Faker, NJ, FL, and VT. Going back and looking how Reagan was instrumental in creating the gun free zones by banning firearms from public buildings, it make me question if GOP did more damage than Dims.

If Stalin runs against Hitler in 2024, one of them will win, thanks to this attitude.

Yes, we get it - Trump is infinitely better than Hillary. But he is NOT a true friend of the Second Amendment. Just because we dodged Clinton doesn't mean we have to support everything Trump does.

The orange spray paint is strong with this one![rofl]

I think it is clouding his judgement![slap]

Trump is all about Trump.

Him being a friend of the 2nd Amendment is a joke.
He would be calling out NYC's ccw permit system if he was such a supporter of it!

Better than Killery, but not on our side either!

If Stalin runs against Hitler in 2024, one of them will win, thanks to this attitude.

Yes, we get it - Trump is infinitely better than Hillary. But he is NOT a true friend of the Second Amendment. Just because we dodged Clinton doesn't mean we have to support everything Trump does.
Your right. I hear Warren is the odds on favorite in 20. Everybody stay home! That will teach Trump! Free bump stocks for everybody!!!

When BO was in office the RINO's fought hard against any gun control, now with Trump in they seem willing to go along with just about any so called commonsense/reasonable gun control measures so maybe as far as guns go, at least in the short term maybe we would have been better off with her. Trump might be better as far as the judges go but Gorsuch just recently sided with the libs and another of Trumps selections, Hawaii state Attorney General Mark Bennett for the 9th circuit is not pro 2A from what I've heard so we'll probably still get stabbed in the back by people that supposedly are on our side.

That makes absolutely no sense. Try going back and reading my previous post again.
OK. Well, the next national election is in 2020 and if Hitler and Stalin aren't running till 2024.(Must have been fake news about their deaths) Who or what do you suggest for 2020, stay home? Warren is #1 in the dimorat polls. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Trump but I find him the lesser of two evils by far.

OK. Well, the next national election is in 2020 and if Hitler and Stalin aren't running till 2024.(Must have been fake news about their deaths) Who or what do you suggest for 2020, stay home? Warren is #1 in the dimorat polls. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Trump but I find him the lesser of two evils by far.
Agree. But he is no friend of 2A so let's no try and pretend, ok?

Trump screwed himself with his grab the guns first comment. He's like having a cheating Wife in that you hope you can patch things up but the reality is you can never truely trust them ever again.

Guns Owners need to trust themselves. The greatest unorganized group in this Country is US!!. As I have said many times if we can become a cohesive unit, unbroken, we CAN make a difference.

Trump screwed himself with his grab the guns first comment. He's like having a cheating Wife in that you hope you can patch things up but the reality is you can never truely trust them ever again.

Guns Owners need to trust themselves. The greatest unorganized group in this Country is US!!. As I have said many times if we can become a cohesive unit, unbroken, we CAN make a difference.
Guess he's got some experience there too! Maybe should have given some thought about someone that calls themselves Stormy.

Hold Trump's feet to the fire! Roast those Piggy's!

If she runs we will win again!
h1.jpg
h2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom